Recent content by dickinson

  1. dickinson

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Whoah. Just came to look around after a very long time and never expected to see yr posts looking like this bill. Sooo sorry. I guess yr a statistic. I sure hope june 1st goes easily and yr next recovery too. U were such a support to so many people and dont deserve this. Well, no one does. Take...
  2. dickinson

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Great news sally. What a long hard road its been for you and your family. Glad people are helping. Maybe stick to happy movies for awhile. :) may this be the beginning of a new and healthy time. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  3. dickinson

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    add me to the list of well wishers. I'm glad you're not waiting. the sooner you'll be on the road to real recovery at last. yes. life beyond. good luck with everything. devorah
  4. dickinson

    THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

    hi ellen @shrinkette . I thought I'd say happy birthday too. hope this will be a year of health, strength and happiness. I'm doing fine, thank God. the world can be challenging, but also wonderful. hoping for only good things from now on. take care, devorah
  5. dickinson

    THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

    sounding good @tashia . so glad for you
  6. dickinson

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    terrible news sally @Vetgirl . I really think it's time for some good news from you. you seem to have become the poster girl for all the reasons not to have a hip replacement. high time for a brand new poster! you'll get there I'm sure, but it's taking entirely too long and with way too much...
  7. dickinson

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    happy new year @Jaycey. really hope it's a better one for you. devorah
  8. dickinson

    THR 2 weeks post op and miserable

    @dianehelen and @shrinkette . something that's been going around, for a few laughs. (hope I don't get thrown off bonesmart :) ) hope this year is better for you both. hi ellen. thinking of you. its been awhile. happy new year, devorah
  9. dickinson

    THR Wished I'd found you before

    @Hoppy Nanny . hi chrissie. hope things get sorted out for you. at least you know what's going on. a major drag but from what people are saying, it shouldn't be so hard to recover. hope this year brings you good health.
  10. dickinson

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    hi @MajorHeidi . just wanted to say hi and happy holidays. hope you're doing well and worked out the various pains you were having. it can be discouraging. I hope you're back on track. take care, devorah
  11. dickinson

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    oh man ! @Vetgirl. it just doesn't seem fair at all. haven't you suffered enough..? glad that at least you have a dr you trust and who even Josephine agrees with 100%. I hope it does heal the way he said it could and that you won't need more surgery. or pain. I guess you'll have to rest your way...
  12. dickinson

    THR JB's (beachgal) Joyous Journey 7/25/14!

    happy holidays @beachgal . you have a great way of expressing gratitude. it's so true. i always say that it's such a gift to have something that can be fixed ! not everyone is so lucky. enjoy all your sojourns. devorah
  13. dickinson

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    hi @Jaycey. wow. sounds like you're doing great after such a short time. if I remember correctly, I was feeling good by ten weeks too, but somehow it seems a distant memory. :) hope things continue to go well. happy holidays to you and yours. devorah
  14. dickinson

    THR Wished I'd found you before

    hi @Hoppy Nanny . for some reason only your posts show up in my email and it reminds me to check back in. sorry to hear of your ongoing challenges. you (one) just want to be over and done with it all. hopefully you'll take care of things and be on the mend before long. wishing you happy holidays...
  15. dickinson

    THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

    hi tashia. it's been awhile glad to see you're still hanging in there and really getting out and about. you are an inspiration to everyone. glad you're off the drugs and healing. I hope the various annoyances all go away and you start getting a good night's sleep. that will make a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom