Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

hi tashia. it's been awhile
glad to see you're still hanging in there and really getting out and about.
you are an inspiration to everyone. glad you're off the drugs and healing. I hope the various annoyances all go away and you start getting a good night's sleep. that will make a lot of difference. happy holidays to you.
devorah
 
@dickinson, Glad that you came and said "Hi". I hope that you also have a :reindeerlights:,:merry christmas:. God Bless, Tashia
 
Tashia....I'm glad you're working on that patience thing! :heehee: It is tough, isn't it!!! But it's so wonderful to read that you are still doing well. Your plan for "one day at a time" is right on target and you will get there. I have no doubt about that!!!
 
You are the epitome of patience and taking life one day at a time my dear friend @tashia xx
 
My patience is wearing off. I finally sleep for over 8 hours. I still am having trouble with swelling but time will tell as I get more active. I drove yesterday at night which felt so freeing. Now I am trying to be more active with driving being very much as part of my recovery. Everyone do take care and remember to be gentle with yourself during the Holiday Season. God Bless and :merry christmas:. Tashia:chrissy grin:
 
Merry Christmas Tashia and glad you are doing so well. Be proud of all you've achieved!
Gill :D:)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Much love to you @tashia - have not had time to post recently and I'm so pleased to hear you are getting out and about!
Happy holidays
Anne
 
@miaow27 , I hope that you have a :merryx: and all is well. God Bless. Tashia
 
@Poppet, :merryx:. I hope that this is a special Christmas and that it is something that you have always wanted. A Christmas with the two of you and both of good Health. Love, Tashia:nativity:
 
@Nannyannie , so good to hear from you. I know that things are busy but I want to thank you for coming by and saying :merryx:. Hope that we keep in contract. Love, Tashia:treestar::reindeerlights::chrissy grin:
 
:wave:I went for a long ride and it felt so good.:wowspring: Drove for over three hours. :loveshwr: The New Year will even better! :spin: I hope that everyone a Happy New Year. :yes!: Tashia:flwrysmile:
 
@Nannynnie, I know what you mean about sewing. I have busy trying to get the house clean and all the bills paid. I hope that you had a good New Year day. I am still staying very quiet since the new year. I am working on getting a whole night sleep. It is getting better but still a problem. I hope the weather is treating you right. We are having cold. In fact I checked the weather station and found that we might have snow tonight! :snow plough: That will be interesting to say the least. I hope that 2015 treats you well! Tashia
 
Hi, Tashia!! Your drive sounds lovely. I'm so glad gas is getting less expensive so you can do even more outings and not break the budget! :heehee:

I know it must be frustrating not to be able to sleep through the night. That is such a common problem so you're certainly not alone. I do think it will improve in the coming months as your system levels out. Getting out more and exercising more will help too, if that's possible for you. Do you have access to a gym or YMCA where you could enroll in some inexpensive classes - yoga, water aerobics, or just an exercise class? That might give you a boost to better sleep.
 
Good to hear from you @tashia honey - I am pleased you are looking after you right now and doing what is best for you... Thanks for the email xx
 
Hi Tashia, had my LTHR done 23rd of Sept. 2014. I still use cane and take my meds(pain) as prescribed. A lot of us feel the same as you, then their are the ones that recover sooner. It's all good! Stay positive and stay strong! :) Justdont ooverdue it like I did. :( Time to slow your roll and enjoy a good book. Happy Healing! :), Scott
 
Thanks everyone for coming to my sight. I had to fill my car gas tank the other day and I am getting 42 miles to a gallon which is so GREAT! The weather is getting better and I am increasing the miles each day driving. I do find that by the evening I am stiff from the drive but just getting up and moving about takes care of it. When the weather warms I sure I will have less trouble with siffness. I finally got my tree done with Valentines lights. It looks so pretty and warms the nights. I hope that everyone is doing the best they can. Remember this is not a race. Take care and you are so important. Tashia
 
@Poppet, Driving is great but still having trouble with sleeping. Some nights I sleep and others not. I am still trying a balance act. Still find that saying quite is the solution. I hope all is well. Love, Tashia
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom