Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Glad you are back to driving @tashia It so helps to get out and about & feel independant.

That sleeping thing! It gets you down....having never been a good sleeper I so empathise. I just lay there, thinking good thoughts ( or trying), think I'm warm & cosy, in my own home & mostly drop off. Other times I just resort to reading everyone's posts on BoneSmart & by that then it's time to get up. Take care honey..,Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Hoppy Nanny, I very seldom have trouble with sleeping but after getting off all the medication, lack of sleep happened. I seem to be getting better by each day. It is common problem when getting off the pain killers. I hope that you can get some sleep. Take care. Tashia
 
:wowspring:Today was GREAT! Went out and drove today then went to sewing and had a wonderful time. :yes!: It was good to laugh while I was sewing. :wow: Also today went to store and got some plants that I love! :yahoo:Feel so ALIVE! :wow: So glad all the surgies are behind me and only having and doing fun is now happening. :egypdance: LIFE is GREAT! :wowspring: I hope that everyone knows that sometimes it takes time to get into RECOVERY! :good-bad: God Bless! :angel: Tashia:flwrysmile:
 
@dickinson , Thanks for the coming and seeing that I am finally doing ok. Its so good to be off pain medication and be able to do what I want. I hope that all is well for you and that you are having fun also.. God Bless Tashia
 
Wow and wow again @tashia - great news! You have come so far, it must be great to be mobile again:yes!: and be a social person again!
Look after yourself
Anne
 
Thanks @Nannayannie. It is so good to feel alive again. Some nights don't sleep the best but working on it. How are you doing? Take care and again Thanks for coming to my sight. God Bless. Tashia
 
I just thought I would drop a line and say my sleeping is here and that chapter is now closed. I am driving a lot and doing what I want to do. All the knees and hips are doing GREAT! Getting ready to celebrate the one year of the left hip. WOW! Time sure goes by when you are in the world. I am getting ready to write my story. See ya then. Take care and do remember this is a ruff jounery buy you can make it. Love Tashia
 
@pumpkin, I celebrated my one year on my hip and all is well. I think you also had a birthday didn't you? Life is good! Glad its all over and no more surgies! God Bless Tashia
 
Hi there Tash.

Ive just popped in today as it is my new hips three year anniversary. I am so thrilled to hear you are doing so great. It must be wonderful for you to be out and about driving again

Thank goodness all your surgeries are now over. Now you can live your life to the full doing all the things you enjoy. Hope you are getting lots of sewing done and meeting with the sewing group regularly now.

Take care.

Love Ann.xx
 
@Anniepops, It so good to hear from you. I also have been busy getting along with Life. So glad to hear you are ok. God Bless. Tashia
 
Hi, Everyone, Its been a while since I have written anything. Been busy with driving and having fun. Its so nice to be on recover and having fun. All the surgies are in the past and so glad that I had all of them even though it was very painful and trying at times. Now that I am drug free its even better and more fun. I hope that everyone is ok. And for those who are waiting for that new hip or knee, I know this time is very trying but do hang in there, it does get better.. God bless and do take care. Tashia
 
So good to get an update from you @tashia ! Sounds like all your hard recovery work paid off. Well done! Enjoy!
 
Tashia, you had such a long climb up the mountain....but here you are planting your flag at the very top. And you never let it bring you down when things weren't going well. I'm so impressed with you on every level.

Sharon
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom