THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ellen @shrinkette . I thought I'd say happy birthday too. hope this will be a year of health, strength and happiness. I'm doing fine, thank God. the world can be challenging, but also wonderful. hoping for only good things from now on. take care, devorah
 
Happy Birthday @shrinkette! Sending you wishes for positive forward progress this year. I remember how much your pep talks helped me early on. Thanks for that! Have a great day!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@dickinson and @Rhonda K
Thank you both so much for your good wishes. Progress has slowed, but I haven't given up, & some new challenges have come along as well with DH & others. Nevertheless, life goes on... and if I could force myself to empty some closets of old stuff and just reorganize, life would be greatly improved. :heehee:

Glad my pep talks helped, Rhonda; makes me feel good. And, Devorah, as always I wish for peace for us all & thank you both for remembering me.
 
@shrinkette Thanks for asking, all is pretty good here. Knee is coming along, still swells daily but I know that will get better with time after all only 10 weeks out, and hip is pretty much forgotten, will be a year the 18th of Feb.!! Hope things continue to get better for you as time passes, you have always been an inspiration to me and helped me in more ways than you know to make it thru this journey! Love Donna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom