Hi Sally
@Vetgirl Glad your recovery is a bit easier (at least so far), you certainly deserve a break. When you have a series of health 'events' you do lose confidence, you feel your body has let you down and you're not sure you can "trust" it... but it will get better. Staying in, providing your not going doolally

is perfectly acceptable and probably makes the best sense. I'm sure you be'll back in full swing soon enough, at which point you'll be wondering why you didn't make more of the "quiet time"
Don't wean off your pain meds too soon, what's the point?

You know the drill

Sounds like your hubby does too, and it is a bit sad but sweet too. In our house it manifests itself in the confusion about which surgery you had at a particular event... you know, you're having a conversation with hubby and he says something like "you had just had your THR when we went to Bruce and Sheila's

wedding" and you say "no, that was after the bio spacer surgery" he says "are you sure, I thought it was either then or after the first revision" you say "oh, it could have been after the second dislocation"... I've filled in your details there, I have my own and as you get older and more decrepit you'll have a range of procedures to fill in the spaces too... it won't always be "The Hip"
Glad you're getting back to household duties, bet you are too

Actually, I'm making a joke but I WAS glad to get back to some form of normality, I'm sure there's an element of that there for YOU too.
Happy Healing
Donna
