Recent content by Hdold

  1. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Hi @psychteach so happy for you. You were so scared before the operation….not look at you. I have a suggestion ……..when I do my final posting soon I am going to ask everyone who got the operation done around the March, April, May 2014 timeframe come back to the forum on the anniversary date...
  2. Hdold

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    @majorheidi……hope you are feeling better…..nice to be getting back to normal……..
  3. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    @psychteach congrats……..great update….now go live life……...:yes!:
  4. Hdold

    THR Hdold joins the hippies

    Hi @MajorHeidi sorry for not answering you sooner….I am a big believer in soft tissue massage…I got it done when I broke my ankle and am getting it done again for my hip. Not all pt's do it …they started working on the soft tissue for me a week ago. I am not sure the names of the muscles they...
  5. Hdold

    THR Hdold joins the hippies

    Hi all, been a while since I did an update…….I meet my OS on Monday.. 8 weeks since my operation. My first time since leaving hospital. I saw my hip…amazed me when I look at it.... He confirmed all is looking well…….I told him about my incident and he thinks one part may have moved 1-2 mm. He...
  6. Hdold

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    @MajorHeidi I am so pleased it seems to be an issue that can be resolved easily ….. we are so lucky to have @Josephine to help us out when we feel scared. Let us know how it turns out….
  7. Hdold

    THR Sue629 Slides down the rainbow and onto the other side

    @Sue629 so glad you are doing well……keep up the good work…..:loveshwr::yes!:
  8. Hdold

    THR Hdold joins the hippies

    Hi all…. its been a while since I did an update. Thankfully all going well. I am doing pt twice a week….progressing nicely. I am able to walk for so much longer…….tie my shoes……paint my toe nails…….isn't it amazing how the little things excite us…… I haven't seen my OS yet….normally he sees...
  9. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    @psychteach so happy to read how well you are doing….its great to be feeling normal again. Every now and again when I do something I haven't done in a while I get so excited. I was suit shopping with my son (for his job)…..he got tired before me….he laughed and said thats the only thing he...
  10. Hdold

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    @MajorHeidi you are doing great……all your energy is going into healing and getting well. Wow so impressed with all your exercising….stay a happy camper…..you are doing great. Don't let anyone derail you. Belated Happy Birthday….:loveshwr::flwrysmile::wowspring:
  11. Hdold

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    @MajorHeidi Hi Claire just catching up on your thread……so glad all going well with you. Who ever thought we would be trilled to be doing housework!!! I too had that stiff feeling when I stood up…..it is getting better but I still still take that first step carefully as I a not sure how it will...
  12. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    @psychteach so glad all going well. Don't worry about the leg weakness with pt those muscles will get strong and in no time you will be walking with no cane and no limp. Hope you had a nice night out and enjoyed that glass of wine…..:flwrysmile:
  13. Hdold

    THR Hdold joins the hippies

    Hi all, so I did something stupid today and want some feedback. I was lying in bed my dog went to climb up over a couch got stuck and was clinging on…..I jumped out of bed….. my left leg landed on a step beside my bed (my bed is high) my right leg (operated leg) landed heavily on the floor. I...
  14. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    So sorry your son has to go through something so tragic so young. You are right the world is a scary place……glad you are feeling well and able to help him through this. Don't forget to rest during this stressful time…..:flwrysmile:
  15. Hdold

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Hi….great photo….incision looks great…..love the "baby pink head" :egypdance:. So glad you got passed to drive…that was huge for me….freedom….normality….I went shopping today for 2 hours. Before my op I couldn't do 45 mins. So get going and have some fun…..So pleased for you...:flwrysmile:
Back
Top Bottom