THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news indeed Claire...one less thing to worry about!! Hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Thanks Chrissie! @Hoppy Nanny
I agree. Hope my antibiotic change does the trick like yours did. Appreciate your support!!!
 
Hope today is a better day. I was reading a few previous posts & have to add that the only things we pay for here inCanada is the home equipment. Then insurance covers approx 80% of those costs.
although our wait times are much longer due to the fact the surgeons are only allowed to preform so many a yr. I guess the government allocates so much funding towards different surgeries.
Have a sunny day. :egypdance:
Ingrid
 
Happy to hear the suture was sorted. Here's hoping you kick the bronchitis quickly with the new meds.
 
:wave: I just dropped by to see how you are doing and find that you are a little under the weather. I hope that you get feeling better. Rest my friend and let the pills go to work. Hope that tomorrow is a better day. Take care. Tashia
 
Oops. I was just scrolling on my phone & somehow posted a response. I can't figure out how to delete it. But, I'm glad your suture issue was easily sorted, and I hope the new antibiotic is working well for you! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Heidi, hope now that the "fish line" is out all will be fine and you can go on to heal 100%!
 
Hey, Major! I am waking to a rough day 6, almost feels like cold symptoms, hung over, who knows what. I am so glad to hear you take things seriously and go see the surgeon. I have faith you will feel better in no time!!
 
Still trying to shake bronchitis.
Looking forward to going back to work on Monday July 7.

So very happy we have these miracles of technology that let us regain our lives back.
:happydance:
 
Hey Major, hope you are feeling better. :) Have you taken the pneumonia shot yet? They wanted me to in the hospital the other day and I said no, let's wait til I'm back to full strength first. And yes, my first walk today was awesome, and I thank god each morning that my arthritis pain has gone away. Wishing your bronchitis away...
 
@majorheidi……hope you are feeling better…..nice to be getting back to normal……..
 
Sending positive thoughts!!! I am new to this as well. 10 days Post-Op. 7 days home. Walking with the walker. Not sure about a bunch of stuff. Looking forward to reading about experiences and gleaning useful information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom