Recent content by robynhood

  1. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Hi Annlong time no hear. Catching up on your thread and can't believe you are still having ops. That is so unfair. Hope you have had the last of them now. I will keep updated. You're a great gran ❤️ How good is that. I look after Spencer five days a week now. Couldn't have done that before my...
  2. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Well Ann I have read your posts from the very starts and we've shared so much more than knee talk together. I am so pleased to hear your good news and your final recovery. Well done. Hopefully 2016 is your year to shine. My 3 year anniversary was yesterday and I'm living life to the full now...
  3. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Excellent News. So Happy For You Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    So pleased to hear you are back home and continue to improve daily. I will keep looking at your posts to see how you are doing. Take Care Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    That's very interesting. My husband is on simvastin and has been for many years. He has been complaining about joint pain and was thinking he was getting arthritis. I will tell him what I've read. The silly thing is he was put on it for high cholesterol but he's never been tested to see if it's...
  6. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Hi Ann. So sorry to hear you lost your job. I know at one point in your first recovery it was what you were looking forward to most. Getting back to work and normality.. Unfortunately things didn't work out now after your revision and 2nd TKR you have gone thru so much. I hope you have a lovely...
  7. robynhood

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Could it mean RSI repetitive strain injury ? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. robynhood

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while but have been suffering this week. I had my replacement 2 and a half years ago and was really pleased with my recovery. Last week however I started having severe pains tot be left hand side of my replacement. I couldn't put pressure on my knee couldn't...
  9. robynhood

    PKR second shiny new knee

    Hi Hopper. I was so pleased to see your name pop up on Nanna Moon thread so found your profile. I can't believe you've had your second knee done. Well done you. I still haven't had my 2nd one done. It seems to be coping so much better now it's not compensating for my left knee I hope you feel...
  10. robynhood

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    Thoughts - good wishes - prayers - hopes - everything you can think of going from me to you today. Get in there and kick butt to that troublesome knee. ❤️❤️ Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. robynhood

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    Hi Ann. You seem to be really organized this time round. Must be easier in a way because you know what to expect but harder too because you know what to expect. If you know what I mean. Good Luck for Friday. No one can go through what you did twice. ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. robynhood

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    Good Luck with your pre op Ann. Hope all goes well and you're on the road to recovery very soon ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. robynhood

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    @Josephine. Hope you can help with a problem I have since my TKR weirdly on both my legs the hairs on my leg from half way down each leg have not regrown. This week out in the sun half way down each leg have come out in an itchy red rash I have never had before. Is there a logical reason for...
  14. robynhood

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    Hi Ann how are you. You seem very quiet at the moment. Hope things are ok and you soon get your appt for 2nd TKR Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. robynhood

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    I think that explains it all Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom