Guest viewing is limited

TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

Today because the pain is bearable, uncomfortable but not aaarghh, I had two extra sleeps. One this morning after I'd been getting my clothes sorted for going away. I sat there, hubby came up and I said how tired I was. He said sleep then. I said I can't, I've too much to do. He said who says?
I like this fella!
 
Hi Ann. Just read thru so many of your posts. Boy have you had a time of it. I'm so sorry to hear all that has been going on with you. Geesh when does it ever stop
My knee has been bothering me for weeks. Obviously did too much packing and purging apartments so I'm back to ice and my wedge pillow
The PA suggested Advil to reduce inflammation. My sister takes 1 Advil and 1 Tylenol for her pain it seems that each pill working together works well. So I'm trying that combo. Trying to wean off oxi for shoulder. It just throbs annoyingly all the time
All that on my other joint thread
We've had some journey together
I know it's got to get better
Enjoy your trip and to hell with the dust. Who cares. No one is doing the white glove test!!!!
Be well my friend
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Had bad problem this morning. My whole body had almost completely seized up. D said my twitching and jumping was so bad in the night he wasn't surprised at the state I was in. Tried to walk round site. Managed 5 caravans down and we had to turn around. Going to aquacise in morning to see if that helps. Nothing to lose. Didn't get to aquacise on Tues as hubby got bad summer cold/bug thingy.

Anyway I'm having an early night shortly . Sleep well xxx

Take care XXXX
 
Thinking of you!!! Praying your recovery is going better. Hoping you can get some relief..❌❌❌❌


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Ann. So sorry to hear you lost your job. I know at one point in your first recovery it was what you were looking forward to most. Getting back to work and normality.. Unfortunately things didn't work out now after your revision and 2nd TKR you have gone thru so much. I hope you have a lovely time at the caravan. I'm typing this in Anglesey on a very wet and miserable morning. Hope it's better where you are. Take Care Ann. Sending hugs


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi just got back from Wales. Got,chest clinic later this afternoon. Hydrotherapy in the morning. Then we take the grandkids to Wales.

My knee is weird. It's driving me mad but I won't give in to it. I d done short walks every day. Been to aquacise done PT exercises. Nothing gets any better or worse. Good days bad days xxx
 
Quick trip home, hope your chest clinic visit goes well. Have a wonderful trip with your Grandkids in Wales.
 
I'm really looking forward to it. Although physically I'm still having problems, mentally I've turned a corner and developed a can do or will try to attitude. I try things. If I can I carry on, if my knee shouts at me I stop. I am Still quite frustrated with it but accept now this is another slow one!

Not long got in from Wales. I'm very tired and will be on later xxx

love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❌❌

Hope u got some rest....


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Chest clinic this afternoon checking how I am and also should be scanning to check the nodules on both lungs. Tomorrow is Hydrotherapy and tomorrow night we are taking grandkids up the caravan. They're so excited.

Knee isn't too bad today. Behaving for now. Just funny shooting zingers and a sensation of crawling all around the joint xxx
 
Great news from the chest clinic. They've taken me off the daily antibiotic and reduced the 6 decongestant down to 2. I'm delighted. Although the Bronchiectasis cannot be cured, this proved it's treatable. I am so happy. And relieved.

He sending me for my scan on those nodules in the next few weeks. If my knee hadn't have been so uncomfortable, I would've jumped for joy!!!

Feeling very positive again. Looking forward to hydro tomorrow....bring it on!! Xxx
 
Glad to hear you had a good lung check up! Now you can really enjoy your trip to Wales with less concerns to weigh you down.
 
I am so pleased you have a positive outcome from today. I hope the hydrotherapy goes well tomorrow.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom