Nana Moon's Pre op thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooer thats like the confirmation of the opp and possible jitters, it will be ok not long to go

Legin THR Sep 14
 
All went okay with the pre op assessment. As long as bloods are okay, the Surgery for scheduled LTKR is 29/5/2015 x



Glad it all went ok. Good luck. I got this girl. Think positive. Look forward to the things that u went able to do. And know the things waiting for u to do.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
hi @Nana moon 27
I don't get notified of your posts now. I am not sure why. But good to see another step forward with your pre op. Now you can count the days! Before you know it your op will be history!
 
Good luck my friend. I know you can do it. Don't be nervous. Walk in there with a attitude as I will have my life back!!! Xxxxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Thanks @copsham @hopefaith

@Angel1978, I've replied to your on here from the other thread. You made me laugh!!! I love the thought of the ballet! Me leaping down my hallway into a pirouette :heehee: Thank you for cheering me on. I've been in very bad bone pain the last few days, so yes it's the right decision and the thought of getting better mobility is my motivation. Just to be able to join in with my grandchildren (ok maybe no more roller skating) is also another reason. I wNt to be able to drive again and be able to do things when I want to do them, not waiting around for someone to find time to take me to mom and dad's or the shops xxx independence and improved mobility would be a dream come true x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Thinking of you as you move closer to the next stage of your journey. Two great knees await and with these you can do anything
 
Hi @kate23

Yes, I'm getting to the stage where I want it over with. I want to get back to some sort of normality. Even if it's simply improved mobility and some independence, that would be marvellous xxx
 
It won't be long now, Ann!
I'll be in England by the time your surgery date arrives, but I'll be looking out for you.
I'll be based at our daughter's place.
 
Oh we will be on the same soil!!! You have a wonderful time with your family. It's so lovely you're going to get some quality time with them x
 
Good Luck with your pre op Ann. Hope all goes well and you're on the road to recovery very soon ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck chick. Think and keep positive. U will do just great.




FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom