TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

So pleased to hear you are back home and continue to improve daily. I will keep looking at your posts to see how you are doing. Take Care


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sounds good. Keep up the good work
❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Woohoo! I really am getting better! Yes it's slow but....my bend has improved from 45 degrees to 90 degrees. The leg is almost straight. I'm able to do a bit more than before. I am pleased beyond pleased because it means NO MUA ...hooray :egypdance::loveshwr::yes!: He wants to see me in four months time. I explained about still being on crutches and he said he was not bothered about that as long as I was getting more mobility. I explained that I don't use them that much in the house now, it's when I go out as I don't feel quite stable enough on my legs to go out unaided. I cannot go out alone yet but all these are things I can set as mini goals now xx

I got in and slept for two hours with relief. I've woken up still a bit tired but ok. Just very happy. Shame hubby's away on a fishing week but I phoned and told him. He was very pleased. My family are all so relieved and happy that I'm finally getting a breakthrough.

So, if any one else out there is having a slow recovery, hang in there, do your exercises but take it easy. There is hope for us all....

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Ah thank you so much @tigz I finally feel that this is the start of good things now and it's nice. The relief is immense

Bonus this week, my ex colleagues have invited me out with them for a meal on Friday night. I'm so looking forward to it x
 
Excellent News. So Happy For You


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ah, I would say I was jumping for joy for you in Kansas but, since we're not supposed to jump, I just took a nice walk in honor of your good news! I am truly so happy to hear this. :)

Roxie
 
Yay, Ann!
It's great to hear such a good report from you. :yes!::happydance::yay::SUNsmile:

I'm so pleased to hear that things are improving for you. You've had to be patient for such a long time. Now it seems as if you've turned the corner and you're well on the way towards getting back your normal life.

i couldn't be more pleased for you! :friends:
 
Yay Ann

I'm right there with you. Yippppppooo on report. Xxxx. Progress slow is good. Heck I'm still slow. Good news is better than bad news. Use them bad girl crouches anytime ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great news, Ann! I'm so glad things are going well! Enjoy your Friday night out!
 
Hi all,

This is a quick post as I'm going out with my ex colleagues for a curry local to me.

I went to see my GP. I explained about the pain that keeps remaining even after strong medication and said I suspected it might be the statin. I explained where the pains are. He's told me to come off them for six weeks. Return to the surgery in six weeks for a blood test. Then take it from there. I said I thought it would be a good thing to try first, before I ask him to refer me to a pain clinic. He totally agreed!!! He's booked me into the hospital for a hearing test on the 8th December.

He told me I am looking so much better than I have for a while (probably the darker, shorter hair lol) and was pleased to see how much my mobility and stance are improved. I told him about my visit to the OS Tuesday last and he was so pleased about the improvement in my rom.

Just as I was about to leave he said would I be willing to have my flu shot so I said yes ok. So that's out of the way xxx

I have to go will catch you later x x x

Love Nana moon 27
 
Hope you had a great time with your ex-colleagues. Sounds like your GP has his head on your shoulders. Looking forward to to hearing good news in six weeks!
 
You're making progress all round, Ann. I'm glad your GP listened to you about the statins.
I'm very pleased to hear you went out with your old colleagues, too. :yes!::flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom