Nana Moon's Pre op thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes for tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing from you on the other side. Take care, I will be thinking of you.
 
Thinking of you for luck tommrow. See u on the other side. Xxx soon a pain free life.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Lots of hugs and best wishes coming northwards to you Ann, I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow, I look forward to reading your first recovery post. xxxx Lyn
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, my dear friend Ann. Wishing you all the best in a superb, fast healing, no nonsense, and smooth going operation. May all go well from beginning to end. Take good care my friend My prayers:prayer: are with you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning from Ky. By know you prob had or get ready to have sugary. Thinking of you. Prayers for a smooth recovery and pain free life ASAP.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hope this works ......

broken link removed: https://marketing.jibjab.com/t/ccbbaKB1dQAT1v2ZeBKHQDGaaE4Hoaaaaa?t=2@072145&d=xgjsf@ebljkz_auhosfqodu.bpl&m=A4s&y=&q=isuo://xvx.ijakZc.bpl/whfv/3DLbRx2zGT1uFRysO29T?vsn@rptsbf=RuqpmhLbhm&tul@ndehvl=flbhm@riZsd&vsn@sfqn=dnZjk&vsn@bpmudos=Gqj,%201-%20Lbx%203z24%2012:60:65%20~z8z1&tul@dZnobhhm=uw@ki@flbhm@ddZsct@cfebtms@sddhqhfmu@mpsjejbbsjno@1
 
Thank you that was so funny. Thanks for all well wishes. Leaving to go there now. I will try to get on later if not tomorrow depending on signal xxx.

Love Ann x x x
 
Thoughts - good wishes - prayers - hopes - everything you can think of going from me to you today. Get in there and kick butt to that troublesome knee. ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Passed all checks. Waiting to go down. I just saw all the lovely messages from yesterday. Thanks so much everyone xx I feel so confident about the procedure now. A distant relative of hubby's is the theatre nurse. She's just been to get my permission off me so that she can be present as she has to disclose it.

See you on the other side xxxx (((((biggest hugs))))) xxxx
 
Please see Nana Moon's post op thread here....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom