Thesoutherncook
post-grad
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1,285
- Age
- 75
- Location
- Western North Carolina
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@SarahJane It's perfectly fine with me to get those ques answered while thinking of them... I'm happy to share my space with you! 
Yes, you are exactly correct about losing myself in painting. I can actually forget about "Buddy" for a while!
I have an appt with a "frou frou" shop Friday that might put me in as their "featured artist" . Cross your fingers for me! That would also add pressure to produce.......
I've used gel packs for icing ( even though we have our own well!) You're such a good person, but take care of that knee, too! I still ice every day.... Usually after lunch and after supper.... See a pattern there???
Take the drugs if they make your joints feel better. Same thing has been said of the 45 gel injections I had in my left knee. I thought it felt better for 5 yrs. So, it worked for me. I'm all for whatever works!!
I got your PM and will reply. Happy to be the Blue Ridge Mtns tour guide. :cool:

Yes, you are exactly correct about losing myself in painting. I can actually forget about "Buddy" for a while!
I have an appt with a "frou frou" shop Friday that might put me in as their "featured artist" . Cross your fingers for me! That would also add pressure to produce.......

I've used gel packs for icing ( even though we have our own well!) You're such a good person, but take care of that knee, too! I still ice every day.... Usually after lunch and after supper.... See a pattern there???
Take the drugs if they make your joints feel better. Same thing has been said of the 45 gel injections I had in my left knee. I thought it felt better for 5 yrs. So, it worked for me. I'm all for whatever works!!
I got your PM and will reply. Happy to be the Blue Ridge Mtns tour guide. :cool:

It's been a great Saturday! I shopped at the large grocery store, worked down in my studio until lunch, baked Triple Chocolate Cookies for my DH and our UPS guy and now am resting ( knee elevated) and watching college football ( War Eagle
! ) My knee has not swelled today!
I pray this day will become the norm!!!!
I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend! (No Trick or Treaters in the mtns. )
Now that my energy is returning, I need to find that Patience ATM. 

. Thanks all!
The journey continues.. I'm just hoping by next spring (AT LEAST!) I'm not thinking about my knee ALL the time! 