Thesoutherncook
post-grad
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1,285
- Age
- 75
- Location
- Western North Carolina
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I popped in at my OS's office this am to discuss swelling. His PA said it will keep swelling for 6 mon to a year. It is what it is. She also said I was probably doing too much. ( In my mind's eye I could see @Josephine wagging her finger at me! ) I know.... Still whining about the same old thing and hoping for a new answer. 


) and it's true.. Really though, all in all, sounds like you are doing well.. Sometimes it's hard to keep the "big picture" in mind.. I know it is for me.. While there is the rollercoaster (and the continued search for the Patience ATM machine!!!!!) the lost stomach feelings are getting less and less.. would you agree?
It seems so for me, at least.. -Though, I have to say, it would be better to have this conversation over a cup of coffee sitting across the table in either North Carolina or Woodinville, WA..
.... "just sayin'".... 
What is your favorite dinner recipe, why, and can you share it with us..


I woke up today raring to GO somewhere! My DH and I went outlet shopping for 3 hours ! Not once did he ask if I was ready to go home. My knee cooperated, I bought a few small Christmas gifts and some retail therapy for me! Yeahhhhhhhh! Now, I'm icing, elevating and resting before I bake him some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies as a thank you! Hurrrahhhhh for feeling almost normal today! 
my husband's favorite cookie is the one he is eating at any given time! I will do most of my Christmas shopping online as I hate the crowds and the traffic! Today, I just wanted to GO somewhere! I was even willing to stop at Wal Mart! Thankfully, I had other options! 