Guest viewing is limited

THR Dave 40m post op recovery thread.

We appreciate you as part of the BoneSmart community, donvito!
From the limited amount I've read it seems an inguinal hernia can negatively affect recovery from a THR, which would make this part of your healing journey. I am sorry you're enduring this extra burden, both physically and emotionally. I'm sure you've been frustrated with ongoing pain and slower progress. This alone can increase anxiety and likely caused you some confusion regarding the symptoms you're experiencing, along with discouragement. It's understandable you dread the thought of an additional surgery after only a little over four months since your THR. You're right about how fortunate you are to have treatment options to get you back on track, on the way to perfect healing. I wish you only the best and encourage you to continue sharing here when you need support. We do care! :)



For an enhanced experience here, we'd like to encourage you to join the Insiders Club which allows special perks above the basics, making the most of what BoneSmart has to offer. If you're interested. As a Basic BoneSmart Member, you ll have access to core features of the forum, but some areas and functions are reserved for upgraded memberships. For an enriched experience including the ability to start your own threads and engage in discussions with members and staff about your specific concerns we invite you to join the Insiders Club. Upgrading not only unlocks full access to all forum features, but also provides valuable services like assistance with locating a surgeon, helpful downloads, and entry to the BoneSmart Library filled with videos and in depth articles to support you on your joint replacement journey. Please join us!

Here is a link to check out basic membership vs Insider Club membership -> Become an Insider
@donvito2234
 
:wave: Hi Dave,
Stopping by to wish you a Happy Five Month Anniversary and checking to see how it's going for you after the hernia surgery. I hope you're doing well and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Take good care and enjoy the week! :SUNsmile:
@donvito2234
 
Thank you. I am making progress after sports hernia and hernia surgery. Slow and steady. Lessons learned from hip surgery.
 
Morning! Didn’t realize you had your hernia surgery. Happy that’s behind you and continued healing!
 
Happy Six Month Anniversary!
I hope you continue to do well and make progress.
Have a great rest of the week, donvito! :)
@donvito2234
 
Thank you! I am plugging along. Still deal w daily pain but seeing improvements month ver month.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom