Thesoutherncook
post-grad
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2015
- Messages
- 1,285
- Age
- 75
- Location
- Western North Carolina
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Glamg1979 You WILL be back out there, the economy needs you! 
Every week is different. And some weeks are a step backward.... But most are going forward now!
I AM learning to take rest breaks. That's new for me. You'll be baking before you know it!

Every week is different. And some weeks are a step backward.... But most are going forward now!
I AM learning to take rest breaks. That's new for me. You'll be baking before you know it!
I have to ask.. Does your knee still ache in the AM when you wake up and HURT when you sit for a while and get up and walk? I find I have to "gimp" for about 20-30 steps after getting up from sitting down for a while. (This is getting SO old.. ) I'm hoping this is NOT the "new normal".. 



Now that's funny!! But does illustrate that you are just about fully recovered because you "forgot" about your knee!