sewhat
member
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2014
- Messages
- 239
- Age
- 75
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Celle, Yes, that's what mine look like.
@luvcats, It's so annoying. I tried sleeping in the recliner for awhile, but then I couldn't use my ice machine. Nowhere to plug it in.
I'm saving my remaining pain pills for therapy. Last night I had to get up and take some arthritis strength Tylenol. I'll be glad to get this tape off. It seems to add to the tight feeling of my skin. I think he will take it off on Wednesday.
@luvcats, It's so annoying. I tried sleeping in the recliner for awhile, but then I couldn't use my ice machine. Nowhere to plug it in.
I'm saving my remaining pain pills for therapy. Last night I had to get up and take some arthritis strength Tylenol. I'll be glad to get this tape off. It seems to add to the tight feeling of my skin. I think he will take it off on Wednesday.

