- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I was surprised that I was able to do it at one month post op. Sat at a kitchen chair and piled a few big hardcover books on one of those little fold flat stools. Clipped, filed, polished. Worked for me! Ask some questions of your salon and see what they say. It’s not worth the risk to me, I do my own pedi which saves me time and money. There’s a photo in here of a bilateral who did hers early on. It was kind of a mess and made me chuckle, but bless her heart. A bilateral! I’ll see if I can find it.
Just realized she was only two weeks post op…a Bilateral! Amazing!!!
Just realized she was only two weeks post op…a Bilateral! Amazing!!!
It's always nice to hear the medical professionals back what we advise here through years of member testimonies of what works and what doesn't for the great majority. Happy Saturday!
I know stress and the trauma of surgery can do a number on hair, so if this has happened to you, did it eventually slow down to a normal amount in the brush after washing?