travel question: Last year, my husband and I made plans to take 14 day cruise in Norway, leaving the third week of July. We'd fly from Chicago to Amsterdam, spend a day there, then take Holland America's arranged transport to the port of Rotterdam and cruise the two weeks. It's getting precariously near the time to either pull the plug on this summer and reschedule or hope that I'm up to all that by mid July. I would be a little over 3 months post op by then. Back when we scheduled my surgery, I told my OS about this trip and he was very confident that I'd be able to go and enjoy myself. Ok, I'm only 1 and a half weeks post op right now, on a cane and wobbly, able to walk unassisted for a short way but feeling tight and scared when I do, so my outlook is not positive. It's really hard to picture myself walking confidently without a cane and yet I know we do reach that point, some later than others. What were your experiences at the 3 month mark? Would you have been able to pull this off?