Yes, recovery seems to be going OK. Went to see physio yesterday for the first time and that gave me a lift, as he seemed to be very positive and pleased with progress. I think it makes me feel better to get out of the house, even if it was just to the physio.
Pain is not too bad, although I seem to get some medial discomfort. I am beginning to think that these pains are triggered by heel slides, so maybe I should be a bit more gentle.
I had a sleepless night last night. Not due to knee pain, but I am not sure why. I did have two cups of tea late yesterday afternoon, and I think the caffeine was keeping me awake. I always sleep on my side and I am finding it more difficult after this op to sleep on my side, due to some discomfort in knee. I will go back to herbal tea this afternoon.
Still have swelling and stiffness though, but I suppose it is still very early days.