@aries and Lindylee, glad to hear of your progress. Wish I could have a bath!
everything in France now closed. We went out yesterday to the tax office as part of process to register car in France, and it was closed, even though we understood govt. offices were to be open. Towns empty. Big car parks empty. We did go to a special food shop in Bergerac, Grand frais, which was open, but as of today intend to go out very little. Got lots of food and toilet rolls!( no not stockpiled) a very frightening, very contagious virus.
Very tired when we got back, but knee is ok. When I get out of bed in the morning my back and hips hurt initially, so much I have difficulty walking. Not my knees. Need to lose weight I think.
everything in France now closed. We went out yesterday to the tax office as part of process to register car in France, and it was closed, even though we understood govt. offices were to be open. Towns empty. Big car parks empty. We did go to a special food shop in Bergerac, Grand frais, which was open, but as of today intend to go out very little. Got lots of food and toilet rolls!( no not stockpiled) a very frightening, very contagious virus.
Very tired when we got back, but knee is ok. When I get out of bed in the morning my back and hips hurt initially, so much I have difficulty walking. Not my knees. Need to lose weight I think.
France


I’m glad there are only minor issues as a result. I had a fall of my own recently, they are definitely not fun.
How are you doing in these strange times? We're on lockdown, only allowed out to shop for essentials or medical appointments and to exercise once a day as long as we stay 2 metres away from anyone who doesn't live in our house. Who knows when it will end?