Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Hi Hike.
You are doing so well and are an inspiration in the forum to the fact that patience pays off.
Even though I know it hasn't been easy for you.
Hope your planters forgive you...won't be long and you'll be back in the road!
Yay for solo walking..progress!
Wishing you a great weekend.
You are doing so well and are an inspiration in the forum to the fact that patience pays off.
Even though I know it hasn't been easy for you.
Hope your planters forgive you...won't be long and you'll be back in the road!
Yay for solo walking..progress!
Wishing you a great weekend.

United States




Hope you can hold out until Wednesday.
Hitting that mark is exciting because I know life is going to get better and better. It’s already pretty cool how the pre-op pain is gone.
Good it happened today so I can get the antibiotics script when I see surgeon tomorrow.