GrannyC
post-grad
@Layla thank you for the good wishes. I appreciate it. I definitely have my eye out looking for spring. It is very welcome at any time now!
@Minnie15 I always love hearing from you. Our surgeries seem so long ago at this point. Yes, we still have snow. About a week ago there was close to 2 feet on the ground but thanks to a little rain and some warmer days, a lot has melted so now it is maybe 10-12 inches left. It is supposed to be above freezing most of the week so more will melt. I’m definitely ready for spring. Hopefully the rains will subside a bit and it will warm up in the UK, too. I’m so very glad you are doing so well. You went through some very difficult times but you hung in there and you made it through. Fantastic!
@Minnie15 I always love hearing from you. Our surgeries seem so long ago at this point. Yes, we still have snow. About a week ago there was close to 2 feet on the ground but thanks to a little rain and some warmer days, a lot has melted so now it is maybe 10-12 inches left. It is supposed to be above freezing most of the week so more will melt. I’m definitely ready for spring. Hopefully the rains will subside a bit and it will warm up in the UK, too. I’m so very glad you are doing so well. You went through some very difficult times but you hung in there and you made it through. Fantastic!
United States

Hi GrannyC! It HAS been a journey, hard to believe One Year.


One year already! Crazy how time flies.