Guest viewing is limited

THR Glad to be in this side<

Hi @Layla ! Thank you for the good wishes. This surgery was really an easy one with no pain at all afterwards which I think is pretty common for this procedure. I was actually back at my sewing machine just a couple days after surgery and dr said hand sewing might even be therapeutic which was good to hear.

It looks like you and @Mojo333 still have everything under control here along with a few others which is good to see. I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2020 as well! Take care! :presents-under-xmas-tree-smiley-emoticon::wreath:
 
Happy New Year, dear one :friends:
I'll forever remember you as a recovery friend. Fun times! Sounds silly calling it "fun times" but forming many of those friendships brought me lots of joy.
Wishing you happiness, health, peace, love and everything good in 2020!

Happy New Year! :new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:
@GrannyC
 
Happy Four Year Anniversary!
I just noticed you posted elsewhere and I’m glad I did so I could send best wishes.
I‘ll always remember you for the support you offered and friendship we shared since our recoveries were within two months of each other. Your encouragement was always sweet, down to earth common sense and much appreciated. I hope all is well with you and yours. Have a wonderful Spring / Summer 2021!
Big Hugs :friends:
@GrannyC
 
Happy 4 years, dear friend.
Bout to hit mine too...
Hope you're spring is sweet:flwrysmile:
 
@Layla @Mojo333 thank you so much it’s great to hear from you!!
Yes my post was merged with my original thread to make it easier.

I’m good thanks and hope you are too. Here’s to a healthy, pain free and no more lockdown rest of 2021! Sending love x
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom