THR Glad to be in this side<

Hi @GrannyC :wave:
I hope you're having a nice Summer so far. Been a bit hotter than normal in my area.
Hope that hip continues to serve you well. Wishing you a great week!
 
@Mojo333 , @MyAussieGirl , @Layla - thank you all for the thoughts and well wishes. All is good here. It is nice to have the warmer days and sunshine once again. Our garden is planted, everything is green again, my flowers are starting to bloom and the birds are coming to our feeders. Can’t complain. I do still have the tight psoriasis muscle but then again I have never done the stretches the PA gave me. It definitely doesn’t get any worse. I really only notice it when getting in and out of the car so I honestly don’t even remember about the exercises until I see the paper she gave with with them listed. One of these days I’ll have to get to them... I hope all is well with all of you! Enjoy the day!
 
I have my few 'niggles' as others have called them from time to time, but compared to what we WERE dealing with, I feel blessed. Glad to know all is well and the world is so beautiful this time of year, isnt it?
Hope you have a great week, @GrannyC
 
Morning GrannyC.
I pass you on the forum and always an happy seeing you sharing your experience with THR and imparting your unique comfort and advice.
What an interesting past year it was for me.
Just wanted to pop by and say:hi:
Hope all has been well with you!:roseshwr:
 
Hi @GrannyC
Just had you on my mind lately...the reassuring posts on my early recovery thread have you indelibly engraved on my heart.:angel:
Hope that hip is treating you well!
:) :-) (:
 
:hi: Hi @GrannyC
Missing you. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Holidays upon us soon....unbelievable.
Hope you have a great week! :)
 
@Mojo333 @Layla Thank you both for the kind words and thoughts sent my way. All is well. I seem to keep very busy and unfortunately I have not stopped by the BS forum as often as I should. I hope all the current visitors appreciate all the fantastic help and support you both always offer. I know you were both always there for me along with many others too numerous to mention as we recovered together. It seems so long ago now but in actuality it was only 1 1/2 yrs. Time flies! You both have remained so faithful and such a blessing to the forum despite your own personal commitments. Keep up the wonderful work. I hope this finds you both healthy and doing well. Happy Fall!:roseshwr:
 
Hi :wave:
We love you, GrannyC thanks for the kind words and your "breath of fresh air" posts.
You're one I'll never forget :friends: Happy to read all is well with you.
Sending love and hugs :loveshwr: :roseshwr:
@GrannyC
 
@GrannyC
It’s been such a while since I stopped by on this forum and you crossed my mind! How you doing? Hope all is really well.

All good across the Atlantic! Time just goes on by and my hip is ...hang on..what hip! Forget I ever had that op!

Another Christmas will soon be upon us ..wishing you well and all the lovely people on here.
 
Hi GrannyC, sweet lady!
I hope you're doing well. I'll bet you're busy. Crazy busy time of year for most.
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Wishing you a great week to come!
@GrannyC
 
@Minnie15 , @Layla Thank you for the kind words and wishes. We had a nice Thanksgiving and are looking forward to Christmas with family. And yes, I’m keeping very busy these days with my sewing. I, too, forget most of the time that I had the surgery. For some reason when I get out of my car in a parking lot and start walking towards the store, I very often remember and find I am very grateful it no longer hurts to make that walk. Strange but true. I hope you are both doing well. Hello, too, to all my other BS friends!!
 
I feel the same way about being able to park Waaay off...and get to the door without having to find something to lean on! Yay!:egypdance:
 
@GrannyC did the tight psoriasis muscle resolve itself - I do notice I aggravate it getting in and out of my car but early days for me yet. So glad your recovery has gone so well.
 
Merry Christmas, @GrannyC
:santa hug:
Hope your day is Merry and Bright:treestar:
 
@SurreyGirl the tight psoriasis muscle didn’t develop until about a year after my surgery. They said I could go to PT but I said I’d just do the exercises at home. Well, the only one I’ve done is leg lifts which helped but I can still feel it a little when I get in the car. However, I can get in without helping my leg now so progress. I don’t feel it much at any other time so all is good.

I hope you are doing well!
 
@Mojo333 Merry Christmas to you as well! I haven’t done very well at posting on here these last few months. Maybe I need to make posting more my New Years resolution. Good to see you Mojo!!
 
@GrannyC thanks for your kind comments. Early days for me yet and all too easy to aggrevate muscles but all coming good!
 
Hope you had a lovely Christmas @GrannyC with all those you hold dear.
Wishing you peace, great health, much happiness and abundant love in the New Year.
I miss your "first breath of Spring" posts around here but understand life / time marches on.
Big hugs to you! :friends: :loveshwr:
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom