How did you make out last night at the crab feast? I hope you were able to enjoy yourself. It might take a few days to get over it.
How did you make out last night at the crab feast? I hope you were able to enjoy yourself. It might take a few days to get over it.
Very Pleased by that, hopefully that means I will be good going back to work next week. Having a good boss that won't mind if I need to lay on the floor to ice and elevate helps! My loving dog is not going to know what to do when I'm not home full time. 

We'll get that taken care of for you.@sistersinhim can you help me change the title of my thread to FC Bayern's house of healing? The thread tools tab doesn't show for me.
You still have lots of inflammation inside that knee of yours and different aches and pains will be popping up here and there for at least another month or so. We always suggest that if something goes beyond discomfort, then your knee isn't ready for it. Wait another week and then try it again. This lets your knee heal that much more and the inflammation to go down some in that area. Always let your knee's reaction be your guide in what to do and what not to do!I'm having issues with an acute pain on the outside kneecap area when I work on stretching my knee to achieve more flexion. It's not from stretching too hard, it happens before I reach an uncomfortable level from the stretch.
United StatesI'm in a much more positive place than I was the first week after surgery!Changed the thread title for you---a much more positivie title!!