Guest viewing is limited

THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR


  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Giraffe is another razor extensor you might want to try. Available on Amazon.


  • [Bonesmart.org] Aussie's Posterior LTHR
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Pumpkln
That is what I was looking for but couldn't remember the name.
 
So happy for you dear Mags.
I bet your hubby is so happy to see you happy ....
That IS what all this walking through fire was for you know.
You have earned your victories...I have too. Yay us, is right!:happydance::friends:
 
WHAT do you mean stupid trip @Layla ? I have my bags packed and a sack of Mr Goodbars for Cheryl ....I am uh just waiting to win lottery so I can buy my jet...or plane of some sort.

I did get an electronic razor I got a man's cause it was rated so good on Amazon BUT I tore my under arm up...don't use those 3 spinning circle kinds.

I THINK I can do a real razor...otherwise it's back to duct taping razor to paint stir but I am pretty certain I can do it... It's about time too as last I shaved was before Christmas ....oink! I WILL do them the one fashioned way or be an ape
 
WOW you ladies are lightening fast as I was typing my slo motion message to Kayla I see Pumpkin, Mojo ...Josephine ya all post here...PARTY let's eat the candy bars

Now to look at new device but I hope to do by myself
 
I thank you Ms
@Mojo333 I think I still have some fire to walk through but yes these victories are so worth it... I didn't do it for hubby though he is happy for me I did it for me. Over 5 years of hideous pain was enough... I wonder what you're doing ?
 
Also miss hearing from Cheryl. I guess the silliness was fun when weren't doing much else at night.

Don't have the spinning circle kind of razor. I bought a ladies electronic razor from Target.
I remember someone duct taping the razor to the paint stir stick.....that was you? :heehee:
Shaving in the shower is still awkward because I don't have anything to put my foot up on.
I might try the razor Pumpkln put up above. I just don't like giving in to those gadgets,
I'm too stubborn.
 
Thank you for checking on my the other day in my thread, MAG. I appreciate it. I haven't seen you on here quite as much lately so I am assuming that means you are out and about and feeling much better. But I have not been on as much either so maybe I missed some posts. Hard to believe you are already over 4 months out from your last surgery. You sound like you are doing very well so keep it up!! You'll make it through all this cold and snow and then before you know it, it will be beach time again!!
 
Hope today was a good day @MyAussieGirl
That lil swimmer up above looks good but that feels so very far off while there's
snow on the ground and frigid temps. Just think how wonderful it will be
this coming season with two new hips.


Please register for Joint Replacement Awareness Day to be held on April 14, 2018.
It's a free event for those who have experienced Joint Replacement, as well as those
contemplating or awaiting a joint replacement.

Also, please consider a donation as we depend on members for their generous support in order to fund our operations. Here is a direct link to our donation page.
https://bonesmart.org/donate-online/
Please find a link below my signature to register for the JRAD event.
Thanks for your consideration.
 
Granny C thank you yes just over 4 months it sesems like maybe my frustration at myself may be unfair to me I in an odd way thought I was farther along. I am on less but like you come on when I can. I miss you ya know

@GrannyC
 
I am doing OK really Kayla I just find trying to stay online long on teeny phone and fore kindle print very hard and I ran around LOTS the last few days well 2.

@Layla
 
You're not even a year out from two major surgeries ...silly!
Take advantage of Tom awhile longer.....he won't mind.
 
I also never used razor aide...I did have a built in shower chair and I would put my leg up and go as far down as I could.
When I finally got better, I was sitting out in the sun and saw a fringe atop my ankles which was apparently the limit to my ROM.
I have some volunteers helping me get donations from Walmart today and then I'm off to the country.
Hate to do it to y'all again, but 70F in Southeast Georgia today.
Got my Spiderman pole in trunk of the car, and started my own worm bed at Sister's so we shall see if I can catch a little fish.
Me and the canine Mo need some fresh air and dirt!
 
Hey @MyAussieGirl
Hope you're having a good day! It's church day and I know you enjoy that, as do I.
Hope it's not too cold there and your hips are feeling sound and sturdy.
Start counting down the days to this :swim: probably about half way there now.
Enjoy the weekend!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom