THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I loved your report above! That is fantastic. You’ve been through so much the past year but you stayed tough and are conquering it all! Way to go MAG!!! :dogwalk: :happydance::yes!: :wowspring:
 
Great update! @MyAussieGirl
You're on your way. You'll be good as new by the time your favorite season arrives.
I see a lot of this :swim: in your future....your fave!
Hugs!
 
@MyAussieGirl so happy you are coming along great!! You have been thru alot and your life will be so much more happier and healthier!! Happy 2018 and a toast to all the things that our pain kept us from not doing that we can now enjoy!! Wishing You a wonderful 2018 and I am so happy the worst is behind you!!! ❤❤
 
Thank you everybody you're all so sweet. I have been dying to tell you and there are a few more but I'll wait till I have a full 7 more lol. I am in a crazy busy week so bear lol grrrr bear with me. I see my Ear specialist for nose tomorrow let's hope and pray that's it. To all :loveshwr::roseshwr:
 
ALERT to @Mojo333 take Lil Mojo to the vet ASAP please that IS the classic run and walk of a dog with hip arthritis. Get pain meds but um ask for low dose Tramadol NOT many I trust
 
Last edited:
Hi Mags! Thank you for your concern about little Mo.
Honestly he doesn't seem to be in any real discomfort..just getting old...he is 14 and has a short wheel base so I'm guessing he does have some Hip issues. Shihtzus are kind-of prime for it. He also has some cataracts...but I'm not worried as he doesn't appear to be.
I just help him up and down more.
I hope you are getting around better....
I think once spring hits we will all be revived and ready for a Hip pain free 2018.
Hoping your weekend is super sweet like you!:angel:
 
No problems @Mojo333 I still hope you take him to vet. I knew I had hip pain from arthritis but still saw a doctor. Dogs can and will hide pain. I worked in rescue 11 years you'd be surprised. Sometimes with a dog all it takes it the right dose of baby aspirin but only a vet can advise you on teeny dog dose.

Thanks aww love the compliment but I am not sweet. Well maybe a sweet tart
 
Just a note to a few of you who seem hurt/mad that we exchanged email addresses but I never wrote and when I did I asked you to HOLD OFF for a while.
I didn't email you as months...yes .... MONTHS go by without my checking email.
I was leaving the site here at the first of the year. Once I decided to stay here a while longer, I knew I couldn't go check email and be here. I don't BUY the data I can't afford it. So it had to be one or the other. I chose to be here for a little bit longer. Sorry for the misunderstanding ....
I will post when I leave and we can stay in touch in email then...Hugs
 
Last edited:
How's the Magster doing?
You never updated us on the ENT appt. I would assume the mustache is now history. Hopefully so :heehee:
Hope the shiny new hips are serving you well.
Best wishes for a great Sunday....Stay warm!
@MyAussieGirl
 
I am doing Ok to good @Layla I find the weather still bugs my hips so cold cold cold days OR extream changes in temps let me 64 to 20 send me running to ice on hips. Today we are in teens. I know you sadly have weather even worse.

Mustadho info is back right after Christmas maybe 25th or 26th I guess you missed it.

How is Miss Layla???? It's hard keeping upbeat in this crazy weather :swim:. I want this more
 
I will check with the vet, @MyAussieGirl . Is good to be little Mojo. He is easygoing but bossy now that he is getting older.
He knows when I don't go to work that it must be Saturday...and if I don't get in gear so he can go to the country, he will just bark and bark at the door.:dogsniff:. He thinks he's the boss of me.
 
Can you pm me @Donnarita your email address and when I am ready to leave for sure by I will email it to you okay? I am thinking no sooner than April or May then maybe be post once a month then ,?
 
Hey @Mojo333 sounds be like a plan you can even record him running on your phone and tell vet now and then you help him get up...we can't have him in pain no way.. glad he will go am I :doggie:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom