THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I agree sweet Kayla though I am not one hundred per cent. I so agree. Bad day I sorry but connection and skating on TV well....later but mega love to all
@Layla

Just realized that our first hips were only 2 days apart @MyAussieGirl - We'll be celebrating anniversaries is a couple months.

Enjoy your evening and the skating.....it was nice chatting :heehee:
Catch you next time....
Hugs and love :friends: :loveshwr:
@MyAussieGirl

YES we are close I see my OS mid April as my doc was booked up but that will be my 1 year anniversary visit. I wonder if he will do XRays @SaraK mine can still get a bit more but then I have a small cyst pressing on a muscle...lol

Mine won't get a proper doctor visit of its own. The anniversary will be in between the 3 month and 6 month check for the second hip. OS looks at both on xrays each visit so I guess it's getting extra attention just not its own visit. It's definitely the "forgotten hip" now, though. When someone asks me which hip I had replaced, I automatically just think about the newer one because the other is better than before surgery and don't even think about it now.

Are they able to drain that cyst or do they think it will resolve on its own? It would sure be nice not to have that to deal with!

Cyst? What cyst?
Hey @MyAussieGirl . Spring is coming. Time to get well. Can't be swimming all by my lonesome.
Hope all is going well with you...except for the cyst. What cyst?

I posted that eons ago on the cyst I thought it was hip out but doctor and PA showed me XRay they say leave it be unless it gets bigger it is NOT in the muscle. It's in skin above it but presses into it and it may reabsorb..... I am OK known this since before December.

I miss you sweetie @Mojo333

Thank you @SaraK they hope it resolves itself if not I'll deal with it as I can't pay for more surgery. Lol less doctor pmts your way so good they treat them together... I get that too but my OS is a stickler on 1 year

Oh yeah....I DO remember. Miss checking on you too.
I have been super crazy...Georgia is full of the flu, and everyone else has a cold. DH had been sick with respiratory junk and hasn't been able to cater to me as is the usual order of business ...
On good note, my son is proposing to his girlfriend of three years tomorrow on Valentine's Day. He is been calling me about with nervous excitement. I am so excited for him. He's been saving for over a year for a custom vintage inspired ring he just had shipped from California. It's glorious.
:friends:

Mine not a stickler for any but 1 month and 3 month. My 6 month was done early because I came in to check on the other hip. The radiology tech was the one that suggested we take the extra xray and see if they'd count it as my 6 month. I asked what to do on 1 year and doc said to take my pick between 3 month or 6 month on the new but didn't really need to worry because he'll look at it both times anyway. Said no magic to the date and no big deal early or late If not having a problem.

I'm just hoping I don't hit the out of pocket maximum on insurance again this year (although it meant the second hip was free to me last year - almost like a 2 for 1 special!

Did she accept @Mojo333 ?????? Do you like her? How exciting and I love how excited your son is.

Busy here too and crazy weather may be 60 this week lol. Bouts of winter then it soars to spring then back again.

I am OK can't wait till Summer more to do outside then.

How are your physically? I've been trying to dodge the flu and missing you :hi:

Hi @SaraK oh honey I don't know if my OS does X-rays at the one year mark I just think he does. He's X-rayed me MAYBE trying to recall 3 times so far between 2 hips but for all I know we could have ice cream and cake lol. I am glad you're OK :kittymilk:

Yes, the OS does xrays each visit and says it's like a 2-for-1 because he xrays both hips each time. So no special 1 year appt or xrays on first hip but will be looked at at 10 1/2 months and 13 1/2 months. I really do forget that one now - other than the scar, it's like there was never a problem with it. in most ways, its the same with the second hip already. It's only having a flight of steps seem like a mountain and the difficulty with external rotation that reminds me.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

When I first did hip one it seemed like many visits now lol I can't really recall...the lump caused more X-rays even though I was in for hip 2. Rest a bit more I'll try that ball and butt gig @SaraK

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom