THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

Oh no, I am so sorry @SurreyGirl I do not live in Australia... I wish as they have better winter's lol. I'd LIVE on a beach. No hon my name throws everyone off; . I have an Aussie mix dog . . I tried to get a name to reflect that but someone had it. As he is mostly Australian Shepherd and I'm a girl...well :heehee: .

Sorry on still a teeny ouch now and then I rarely do but it's mostly when I'm laying in a cold lake and move my one leg a certain way not a huge deal. Still it sounds to me like you're doing a lot of cool fun normal things. So cool. I still after 2 hips and 2 years sleep with the pillow lol omg I never thought of how that can affect "romance" :rofsign:
I didn't know that about your husband way cool . You sound happy in your marriage, still smitten I think

So you do know I live in the Midwest USA...very :censored: winter's. Thus I cringe lol

Big hugs and if I am not back by then HAPPY BIRTHDAY :catdance:
 
Ahhh Princess @Mojo333 I understood correctly that you're doing well right now with the PT ...and I am not saying you won't continue to be great. I was going to post my observations anyways. Then I saw the post by you and I was Oh no better get it in now. Face it I've been known to leave for a year at a time. I would still get an MRI, I personally think everyone should before and a bit after hip surgery. I keep knowing people who have major spine issues that they got PT first for and all that. They end up with shots in spine and or back surgery usually due to S1 and/or 5 . Which makes ME wonder again just based on MY thoughts and observations that the hip surgery and spinal pain especially in those areas have some correlation to one another. Again not saying you . just my experience with others. I would still get an MRI if I were you doll as I have never steered you wrong :catbutterfly:

Prunes never worked for me ..the brownie thing made me happy in more ways than one. You know how to reach me . Hugs
 
Hey @MyAussieGirl - sorry I haven't been in touch for awhile - it's been crazy here! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I still have a little twinge here and there but SO much better off since the psoas surgery. My niggles are, more than anything, overdoing completely - hippie or not! I would envy you living on the beach but I'm not sure I'd like that cold of water for swimming in. I prefer my water at least lukewarm!

Take care!
 
Hey sweet @SaraK I had no doubt life was keeping you busy me too so no problem. I know last we talked you were going south for a vacation. How did it go?? I bet warm and beautiful. I LOVE the South. Ahhh :swim:. I too prefer warmer water and it gets pretty warm all summer...but about now it starts to get VERY cool for my ancient soul. Yet I press on...I love being outside. Winter I'll take a pool :rofsign: . Sweetie I am convinced because we are ughhhh its so hard to say getting older that we will have little aches and pains now and then. Ah to be in my teens again ...hugs and kisses

I am off and on lately looking for pictures I need. Then I will be around as you know by other means.
 
Maybe I send you a video after my workout tomorrow morning. My trainer is going to video me in action. Starting powerlifting - did 100 lb squats last week! Tomorrow is deadlifts (going for 180 lbs).
 
Ha ha! And there was me asking about an Australian winter. Re hubby. Complicated! But always long term marriages through up their issues. ....

Need to get out of bed and find my swimming shoes as the beach has large pebbles! This will be a challenge so taking my Leki.
 
Boy, it's been a um good while. I sure hope you are all well. Jeeze Covid19 is messing up so much, trips weddings... vacation. However my hips be all cool still.:dancy::dancy::dancy::dancy::egypdance::yahoo::tantrum2:.
 
Wow my state is still getting off lockdown ugh....but we still ran anyways. Sara I got my garden in ...some flowers and an looking forward to June when hopefully I can go swimming. I look fetching in a mask lol

How are you @SaraK
 
:wave:@MyAussieGirl
Great to see you popped by.
By the way, we have had our system upgraded so some stuff looks a bit different...the OP banner shows you are the Original Poster of this thread.:) :-) (:
Hope your hips are happy?
It certainly got to be a strange world...
I am hopeful things will get better quickly.
SumsumSummertime is our time, ya know.:tada::SUNsmile::flwrysmile:
 
Great to see you again @MyAussieGirl ! It’s been a long time. Covid has been tough on everyone. This staying in for months is the pits. I bet @Mojo333 has been super busy with the food bank as so many people are in need of the food these days. I hope you are able to get to the beach soon.
 
I'm staying busy at work and rehabbing from rotator cuff surgery just before lockdown started. I can't imagine how you dealt with an RC tear and a hip replacement at the same time!

I'm not sure when my office will reopen or how long I'll continue to work from home when it does. Even with things starting to reopen in Missouri )my County is one of the most restrictive), I'm not in any hurry to go out with the masses. I miss my friends and dancing, but I have several risk factors for complications from COVID so I'm staying put for now.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom