THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

I can't wait till you see your doc @danabanana I hope you write all your questions out and leave a space for docs reply. So you know my hip 2 is more months out and I have internal ouchie pains. The doc and PA said takes time. BUT your pain ain't my pain so ask ask ask.

I also find our weather still affects both hips grrrr :happyfeet:

My body doesn't like this cold either.
:wave::friends::loveshwr:
Back at you

Wow the boards are quiet I think mostly the weather has stalled a lot of people and ways to connect to the net. I know I find myself coming on and leaving it's so quiet I hate to talk to myself and don't want to make new friends when I know in about 3 months max I'll most likely be gone

I forget to mention my friend I did rescue with she sent me these things you put on your shoes or boots so you can walk on ice safely these are from LL Bean that was sooooo cool. Edited to add these have little metal spikes...

I hope @GrannyC is OK in all this Crazy weather

Last edited:
Hey Mags. I've been nursing a bad cold...for over a week. Food Bank had been super busy as it always is after children have been out for weeks during holidays and I can barely get home and warmed up, SO has supper ready early as he knows I often skip lunch, and I'm nodding in my recliner. Energy level still not quite up to snuff!
Plus, he has a follow up monitoring test from heart doctor to be preformed at home for one week.
Large box came with smartphone, two monitors, strips with snaps for chest, and an instruction book 4" thick. He is almost 20 years my senior...and was super annoyed and likely intimidated by setting it all up.
We got through it with only a few loud voices...Little Mo made himself scarce...he doesn't like any distress...
I'm hoping all is settling down for you. Sure hope so.
Hope today is a Good good day.:friends:

Aww runs to hug @Mojo333 I am sorry for all the stress and pressure on you and hubby. I would be afraid of an instruction booklet like that too Jeeze. I will pray test results are only good. Your plate is always full too and that you do all that hard work to help others eat tells me something I already know... you're an angel you really are. Sleep is good to help you with the cold.

I am be OK thanks for asking each day is different but lol you know how it is :heehee:

Hi Mags. How are you this weekend? I am going to very softly and gently say ITS GOING TO BE 68 DEGREES and SUNNY TODAY!:dubious:
Thank you Mother Nature!
I seriously need some fresh air.
Come on down...I'm sure winter isn't over but we are getting a reprieve from that frigid air this week.
I am worried you are leaving the forum and I won't be able to know if those hips are doing you any good:cry:
Hope your Sunday is sunny also.

Hi there @MyAussieGirl
Hope you're feeling stronger day, by day.
Winter storm here, schools closed, snow piling up, you know the drill. Hope you're spared!
Give us a hip update double hippie...doing well I hope.
Hugs...stay warm!

Don't worry @Mojo333 if I 100% leave the site well....I think it will be more like 1 time a month or something but I am cutting back as you can see. Summer I'm online less in general. HA I lol at you it was 54 here today so nah...Though no vitamin D

I cut my toe nails tonight!!!! @Layla I can touch the floor ...I get a bit sore but YES she shoots she scores

I am still putting my own shoes and socks on but well trying to tie the one isn't working

We are suppose to just miss the storm thanks I worried on you and GA as I know about where you two live ....We have been in 40-54soon to be 29 then in 2 days back to good temps

I want UPDATES on ALL of YOU PEOPLE

I have updates just above and a couple posts back. Catch up cause I won't post of me on others pages and soon shall say :sleeep: to you all

Our temps doing that same crazy thing lately. Up and down but over 40 is pretty rare.
Supposed to hit 40 again on Friday though.

Yay on cutting toe nails. I can too but not like I could pre OA.
As long as I can cut and polish I'm happy. I don't care if it's not as easy....I'll struggle to get it done!

I can do socks too but I only buy slip on shoes except for tennies. I'm thinking of getting those stretch
laces though if they look like normal ones, if they don't..forget it!

Yes here too crazy weather girl. I wear flip flops much of the year but um not winter... I've read on the elastic shoe laces but I want to do my own. I have over 200 thousand dollars invested in these hips. I think I can soon shave my legs kinda normal @Layla

I too am happy to do any of it some soreness will do..years of not being able to do it for years makes me thrilled for these victories

YAY us :wowspring::dancy::happydance::yay::spin: We rock and are humble

You crack me up...gosh I miss you and our recoveries. I wanna be in my recliner again planning our stupid trip with Cheryl (well, maybe for one night only) I got rid of the recliner anyway. Bought it for my recovery but borrowing it to SIL who just had her knee replaced this a.m.

I'm all about the flip flops too....1/2 the year anyway.

I use electric razor, started when disposable became too difficult. I heard of some contraption though that
makes it easier to use razor. I'm going to go peek on Amazon right now and see if I can find it.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back