THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

We have been in the 50s often here lately but soon to go down. Fishing sounds so fun @Mojo333 I am glad you're getting the good weather and can get out and go go go with little More you do such good work you deserve good weather girl. Hard day then play
 
Kayla, I mean uh @Layla lol it was my Fire Kindle the keyboard is smaller and it's just too hard to see . I am fine been in 40s and 50s sunny and to hit or rather crash to 20s so I'm glad I got out lots lately...no snow or ice left either. I am going along pretty good. How about YOU???
 
Layla, Kayla, hey it's all good....I answer to many names in life!
I'm doing well. Getting ready to run to the grocery store. My daughter and granddaughter
are stopping by for diner. Hubby wants to grill....I think he's nuts since it's only 21 F but he pushes the
grill out of the garage and then ducks back in to watch a game or whatever is on tv. He' has the garage gigged up like a man cave. Heat, tv and he sits on our lawn furniture which is stored there in the winter. He's a goof ball!
So that's what I have going on today and a little cleaning too. You're lucky with 40's and 50's! We've had a few 40's then it drops....its been crazy. We still have ice and snow, unlike you.. You're definitely in better shape than us!
I hope your day AND week is good.
Hugs to you!
@MyAussieGirl
 
Sweet Kayla lol My hubby does the same thing in so I can relate. Maybe it's a northern thing

I think you Mojo GrannyC Snickers etc are much more fit hip wise than I I think I'm the only one from the old gang who ices

Weather sure has been crazy.

Bummer is I don't want another app.... I am not on tap talk either but if I can't get on Bonesmart after Feb 1 on my cell best I can do then will be when I get to borrow a WiFi device free from the library which means a couple days at best a month. Much sooner to MAYBE leave then aI thought

@Layla
 
I had to ice for at least 5 or 6 months regularly, Mags. Especially after being up alot during the day.
Think you are doing splendid especially since you have had so much going on this last year.
Bumpy ride, just like those incisions, but will most certainly smooth out.
You helped me SO much during my recovery.
So supportive...I know we are going to have a ball this summer.
 
Wow @SaraK I am sorry to here you went up. Oddly my A1C from back when I had my hips done we're good BUT all my reading in the hospital were a nightmare super high for me. I normally eat a very low carb diet in the hospital they didn't HAVE my meds nooo you read that right. They fed me mega refined carbs and dig this....fast acting insulin ...my Endo said I am very sensitive to insulin I go high with most of it. I take pills and a small dose of Lantus (slow acting insulin) .....Now for THIS test I had 24 hrs of 3 times my carbs all real sugar and had to hold my night blood sugar meds. Yeeze. BTW I love your kitty cat :catbutterfly:

My Aussie Girl. I had to bring my slow acting insulin from home- hospital didn’t have it.
 
Hi Zig, guess I'm Zag.
:chuckmarch:
Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend.
I have a bit more work I have to do then perhaps take little Mojo to the country for a SLOW ride.
It's supposed to rain and be 50 degrees for high on Sunday:blackcloud:
I'm ready for spring...I DID see robins all over the lawn and our southern groundhog, General Beauregard Lee, will be forecasting this morning, so we shall see!
Hugs:roseshwr:
 
Well Sweet pea aka @Mojo333 we are due for more snow...but not like Layla and colder ...But hey we did have good weather for a bit. No plans here we went to church the store and just trying to avoid germy flu infested people who have no sense to stay home when ill....We did take a ride too and in one town they had these cool ice sculptures mega awesome Scooby Doo things like that. Hope you get some rest with fun...you are missed.
 
Hey you!
We got snow today and we're very cold!
High of 6 degrees tomorrow for all of the out of towners flying in for the Super Bowl.
The weather is starting to get old but we're 1/2 way through.
Hope your weekend has been good so far.
Hope your hips are treating you well! Miss you :loveshwr:
@MyAussieGirl
 
I can't find your thread @Layla I wondered on your test results and of you DID get nailed by that weather heading our way. I feel for you but YES we are half way. I miss you pretty lady. So yes hips have some less than steller days but some good days. I love when I walk and walk and do stuff without thinking. Walking malls and thought to walk by the ice sculptures....too cold for me I was still in a skirt but to even think of walking is so new to me ...been years everything I did I had to think on it. Can I , how much will it hurt or no was often my life not now so much. :loveshwr::dancy:
 
It is so wonderful when you stop and realize you're doing something you couldn't before and that you just did it automatically! Keep warm and safe. We've had plenty of cold here but only a dusting of snow all year. They've been showing pictures in the paper, though, of the blizzard of 1982.

My older son is coming over tomorrow to watch the game. I think we're just going to stay in and watch. I bought chili fixings earlier. One less opportunity to be exposed to the flu (and we'll be sure to be able to see and hear the commercials).
 
@MyAussieGirl
Ten months for one, for months for second.
Wondering how those hips are treating you?
I have been terribly busy and always having my day derailed by unexpected problems.
Drivers with the flu, problems with volunteers...either not enough, or too many.
I get frustrated but we do good works so at least there is the knowledge of that which keeps me going.
And being able to deal with it minus that bad hip pain, PRICELESS!
Hope you've been busy with getting on with life.
Hugs...:friends:
 
I agree @MyAussieGirl
It's the best when you do something and realize afterward - Hey, I just did (whatever) which I haven't done in many moons! We're moving on MAG's, we had a fix, we're blessed in that and I don't ever forget it!
Hope your week has been good :friends: :loveshwr:
 
I just popped in for a minute bad connection but YES I do Sara I am amazed when new unthought of things just happen. Like you much good but some pain...I trek on @SaraK
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom