Recent content by miaow27

  1. miaow27

    Revision THR Resurfacing problem I have had

    Hi Norman, I really hope that mr Nanu can help and that the injection keeps your pain away for a long time. All the best for a pain free 2016 Gill Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
  2. miaow27

    Revision THR Resurfacing problem I have had

    Hi Norman, I have been wondering how you are getting on. I'm glad you are seeing Mr Nanu again soon. Have you noticed any progress walking etc since you posted in Feb? Very best wishes Gill Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  3. miaow27

    THR Left 2013 - Now the right

    Good to hear Doug :-) Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  4. miaow27

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Glad to hear everything went well, Sally. You're a recovery expert now! Look after yourself and hope you get home soon. All the very best, Gill Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  5. miaow27

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Hi Sally, I'm sorry to heat this has happened again. Glad it is getting fixed so quickly. I wish you all the best for Wednesday and a speedy recovery. Gill Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  6. miaow27

    Revision THR Resurfacing problem I have had

    Hi Norman, Happy or maybe Hippy ! New Year:) I'm glad to hear you have what Josephine said confirmed. The body is amazing and you WILL heal. Glad you are being careful. Keep us posted. With very best wishes, Gill Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  7. miaow27

    THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

    Merry Christmas Tashia and glad you are doing so well. Be proud of all you've achieved! Gill :D:) Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  8. miaow27

    Revision THR Resurfacing problem I have had

    Hi Norman, that is rotten luck re your dislocation. It must be hard having to wait til Jan 5 to try and find out why. It sounds like Mr Nanu is one of the good guys and will sort you out soon. I hope Christmas is a good distraction for you and you he a good time with your family. Very best...
  9. miaow27

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Sally, so sorry to hear this. You were so brave with that terrible pain and what a hero your 12 year old daughter was. I hope you aren't in too much pain now. Another hurdle to get over - one day at a time- you're strong - we all know that here! Thinking of you Gill:) Sent from my GT-I8160...
  10. miaow27

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Sally, so glad to hear you're young so well. Sorry about your partial dislocation but glad its ok. I really agree about walking being the best thing for recovery. Gill :) Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  11. miaow27

    THR Day 1

    Hi Michelle, sorry you still have so much pain. I'm sure Josephine's suggestions will help. Have you thought of internet shopping for groceries? I found it very helpful. As for a blue badge I think definitely worth a try- I think ask your GP. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Hope your...
  12. miaow27

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Hey Bill- sorry to hear about your recent scare- you did the right thing going to hosp. Glad there was nothing bad. Maybe your body eas habing a delayed shock reaction? The surgery is Major and you were struggling a long time before it. I think it does take time for our bodies to settle back to...
  13. miaow27

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Hi Bill- wishing you Congratulations on your new hip! (just a little belated- somehow missed your new thread - I had to do a search to find you!) It sounds like you are doing brilliantly- well done! And yes I'm sure all your pre op practice on crutches had helped you in the beginning. So glad...
  14. miaow27

    THR Well here I am on the Other Side... :)

    Hi Fiona, glad to hear you feel better. Sounds like you did a bit too much and the over- enthusiastic dog didn't help! I do the same as you ( even at 6 mths) if you do something extra- sometimes something else has to wait for another day Hope you feel even better tomorrow Gill Sent from my...
  15. miaow27

    Panic stations

    I'll be thinking of you Bill. Sending very best wishes for all to go well. You're an inspiration for kindness and positivity in adversity. Hugs, Gill Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
Back
Top Bottom