Guest viewing is limited

Panic stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, @fulafoto , i don't know if you are a praying fellow, but I found this Anglican prayer very fitting for my surgery, and I hope you find it helpful as well.

"This is another day, O Lord. I know not what it will bring
forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. If I
am to stand up, help me to stand bravely. If I am to sit still,
help me to sit quietly. If I am to lie low, help me to do it
patiently. And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly.
Make these words more than words, and give me the Spirit
of Jesus. Amen".

Here's to an uneventful surgery and smooth recovery, I'll have to crack that whiskey out to celebrate your release as well! Cheers!
 
Amen @Dieter......gosh, if it's whisky all round I will have a wee dram of Lagavulin on your behalf Bill once I've read your first posting post op...any excuse and this is a good one! Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Stopping by to wish you well @fulafoto Bill! Not long now! See you on the other side!
 
I'll be thinking of you Bill. Sending very best wishes for all to go well. You're an inspiration for kindness and positivity in adversity. Hugs, Gill

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ellen @shrinkette, Sally @Vetgirl, Chris @zauberflöte Chrissie @Hoppy Nanny, @Dieter , @Jaycey and Gill @miaow27 . Thank you all so very much for you support and kind wishes.
Ellen, as my comments meant a lot to you, you kind wishes mean so much to me as well x :SUNsmile:
Sally - yes I am so pleased I have an early appointment too - I have never been good at waiting (just ask my DW) x :yes:
Thanks so much Chris and yes given the timing on a worldwide scale a lot of people apart from me will be sleeping through - Oh great signature too :wink: A very clever phone indeed :snork:
I have taken the liberty of printing that Dieter and will take it with me tomorrow - sincere thanks for it mate :)
and Chrissie - please do feel free to have one for me in celebration :cheers2:
Yes not long now Jaycey and I'll be over 'there' and Gill thank you once again for your kind comments! :flwrysmile:
 
Well Bill my dear friend, finally it is your turn - we are all going to be waiting for your first post - better still I will be anxiously waiting for the all important text.. A very big hug and much love to you and your DW xxxxxxxxx
 
Once again Bill, this will be my last post before your surgery I guess, all the best for an uneventful, smooth operation and speedy recovery!! :angel:
 
Have been 'lurking' for about 6 weeks on BS...wishing you all the best for the surgery and thereafter. Praying that the Good Lord Jesus Christ be with and watch over you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom