Recent content by Jp9294

  1. Jp9294

    Bilateral THR A thank-you and an introduction

    @cr8tvt, hi! I did have the anterior approach at HSS and used Dr. Michael Alexiades. I did a lot of research and decided anterior was the way I wanted to go. I met dr. Alexiades and knew immediately he was the right doctor for me. I chose HSS because it had the one of the lowest infection...
  2. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    You rock girl!! I barely remember that scared pre op girl. You sound awesome. Welcome to the good life!
  3. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Jen you are doing so awesome. Your recovery is everything I had hoped for you! Continued success my friend! Good luck on the house hunting. jackie
  4. Jp9294

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Oh Sally, I am so thrilled that things are going well. You are a true inspiration to us all. Looking forward to your updates. Praying its smooth sailing from here. Best of luck...
  5. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Looks great Jen. Very similar to mine when I got bandage came off. Now it's nice a smooth. So glad you are cleared to drive. Keep it up, your doing great! Looks like I have to make an appointment with the OS. Seems like my other hip is going too. With all the X-rays I've had no one has ever...
  6. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Jen, how awesome that your OS called to check on you. You sound so great. I'm so happy for you. You are definitely one of the strong ones! Love that incentive from your son! Hugs, jackie
  7. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Hey Jen, catching up on you and so pleased to find you doing so well. One week down! Keep up the great work. I came home from hospital using the cane. Gave it up in week four! Continued success! Hugs, jackie
  8. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    @M1ke, I had the same experience with House of Cards. It is definitely not a show you can follow while taking Oxy. I have since watched the first season and thought it was brilliant!
  9. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Yay!!!! You're home, that's awesome my friend. So happy for you. Isn't this side SO MUCH EASIER? No more worry for you. You just get to relax, heal, and reach new milestones every day. Continued success! Hugs, Jackie
  10. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    That's awesome Jen! Home is where the real healing begins. So happy for you my friend. Remember rest, ice and elevate! Hugs, Jackie❤️
  11. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Hey Jen, welcome to Day 1 of recovery. I am sure you will begin feeling more "normal" once the IVs and drains are removed. Just take it easy and focus on what you need TODAY. One day at a time. I actually took a BS friends advice and brought earplugs to the hospital. Helped a little, but still...
  12. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Oh Jen. You sound so good! Time to relax, take your meds, and ice. That's all there is to "worry" about now. Hugs, Jackie❤️
  13. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    :welome::loveshwr:Jen, I'm so happy you are finally here! I have been thinking about you all day and praying for things to go as smoothly as possible for you. I can't wait to read your updates. YOU DID IT!!! :yes!:
  14. Jp9294

    THR Pain in hip after nine years.

    Oh Deb, you sound awesome. What a great report. So happy things are progressing so well for you. I am praying that all works out for your son and his home. Continued success my friend! Hugs, jackie
  15. Jp9294

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Jen, your day is finally here! I am so excited for you to join us on the other side. You will be in my thoughts all day Monday. You are going to do great! We are all here to help you on your journey. Let the healing begin!! Namaste my friend...
Back
Top Bottom