Recent content by jbucks

  1. J

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Nana Moon 27, Hope all is well. I have not been on for quite awhile but I think of you often. You have helped so many people through your support and writings. I know I would not have been able to do it. Take care of yourself love jbucks
  2. J

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 Oh my that is horrible. I hope there is something the docs can do to fix those knees. It sounds like you are in terrible pain all the time. Take care of yourself.
  3. J

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 I have not been on forever, back to work full time, and trying to live with new knee. I so envy those people that are able to exercise every day and keep the strength of their legs up. I was thinking about you all week for some reason, and it looks like for good reason. Hope...
  4. J

    TKR Oh Baby feel the (k)need in me - the sequel ..

    @dogwheels Happy birthday I would make you a cake, but I am afraid it would not look as pretty as any of yours take care
  5. J

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 I cannot believe everything you have gone through. YOu are so strong. Go ahead give it a good cry. I was right there with you as I was reading your posts. It is sad to think the surgeon would not admit there was a mistake the first time. I do believe these knees are not...
  6. J

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 Good to hear you are out of surgery. Praying for you that the pain is bearable and you will soon be on the road to recovery. You take care and do not do too much. Take care of yourself
  7. J

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    @hopefaith Sorry you are feeling that way. I still take my cane not for use, but to let me see me and move out of the way. It is amazing how people scatter when they see the can or the crutch. This gives me ample room to do my heel toe heel toe movement nice and slow. You will get there. I...
  8. J

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 Oh so sorry to hear all of that. Is there any chance that the potential infection in your lungs is causing your knee issues?? Just wondering... Hang in there, you are certainly a trooper worrying about all of us. We are here for your support as well. Hopefully the chest...
  9. J

    TKR Oh Baby feel the (k)need in me - the sequel ..

    @dogwheels Tell your daughter that I learned very early on they are not called hearing aids any longer. The new term is hearing assistance. When I went back for a revision of my stapedectomy in my left ear, it was unsuccessful so I too wear hearing assistance. The good news is that while...
  10. J

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    @hopefaith Soooo glad your PT person is better. It makes all the difference in the world.
  11. J

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    @dogwheels Oh I want to be your friend when you hit the lottery. Open a cake shop with all of your delicious recipes
  12. J

    TKR New to the world of TKR

    @tiredwife thanks. I hope
  13. J

    TKR New to the world of TKR

    @Jozilla Thank you. I follow your posts around and you always have good information and uplifting words.
  14. J

    TKR New to the world of TKR

    Went back to work on Friday and took it slow worked about 4 hours. Mainly went in to rearrange my desk so that I could use my pedaller if needed and elevate my leg. It is going to work great. I am have pain in my medial side of my knee when I walk where my MCL is. Someone posted about...
  15. J

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    @hopefaith We are in this together, I know we will get through it. @dogwheels SO what did you do for the pain inside and outside of the knee. REST and ICE. OH PLEASE tell me the miracle exercise..
Back
Top Bottom