Guest viewing is limited

TKR New to the world of TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josephine I thank you for your kind words and thoughts. If not for your encouragement not sure where I would be. Insane by now
@waitingtogarden thanks so much. I am mostly nervous because I have to go back to work. I am going to take it slow, but not sure how to fit the exercise in.
 
Went back to work on Friday and took it slow worked about 4 hours. Mainly went in to rearrange my desk so that I could use my pedaller if needed and elevate my leg. It is going to work great.
I am have pain in my medial side of my knee when I walk where my MCL is. Someone posted about detachement of MCL from knee but I never heard of that.
Any good suggestions on hamstring pain around the back of the knee. I am doing exercises. No clot thank goodness
 
Hi @jbucks sounds like you are doing very well. I will tag @Pumpkln for you. She should be able to help with your pain. I would think pedaling should be good for it. Hope all goes well for you being back to work!
 
@Jozilla Thank you. I follow your posts around and you always have good information and uplifting words.
 
@jbucks don't know how I missed your thread! Glad you can elevate your leg at work, that should make it easier.
 
Why have you got a pedaler at work? If you are at work, you don't need to do exercises as well. Work and going there and home again is enough.
 
Hi @jbucks how are you? I thought I'd pop I and see how you are? You seem to be doing ok and nice knee being back at work how are you finding it?

You have quite good rom, mine is 115/6 and is very stiff and swollen. I exercise it every day but it's frustrating. I'm due to see the OS on Tuesday, hopefully he'll tell me what he going to try next. He has suggested that the kneecap is catching on the joint and that this us causing the problem (pain and swelling). He did drainage (aspiration) and cortisone shots. Neither worked. My knee actually clunks and kind of grinds. Not pleasant xxxx

I look forward to hearing from you

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom