Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

So glad you are done! You can now get on with recovering. Lots of love, xoxo joAnne
 
Glad to hear surgery is over, take care and remember the bonesmart mantras. Best wishes.
 
YEY! So glad you're done! They replaced the spacer too?! :shocked: That wasn't on the menu, was it? I sure hope that, and whatever they did to your knee cap does the trick! The NHS and the way it works absolutely fascinates me! ;-) Take good care sweetie! oxxoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Posted this on the wrong thread before...I'll try again......
Hi Ann, I'm so sorry not to have been able to wish you well before now, we started our return journey a few days ago and I was plunged into non wifi land. I'm now sitting in the Eurotunnel terminal , it's quite early so I'm not fully awake, but at least I can retrieve days worth of e mails. I haven't read all the threads, I thought I'd just pop in to say hello and catch up when I get home later on today. I hope that everything went well and that you are making a good recovery, and are as free from pain as possible. Chat later xxx
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, so glad the surgery went well and you are on the other side of the other side. Hope they are giving you some good meds for the pain. Ouch.. I feel for you. Look forward to you healing and getting back to optimum health. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hi @Nana moon 27 - I really hope that you managed to get a decent night's sleep and that all your new knee bits are OK and working fine. Also hope that they also had a good look at your meds. That knee is going to be swollen and aching for some time yet I expect with all the fiddling about he has done, however this hurt will actually be achieving something ..... a proper recovery. Much better than all the pain you have been putting up with for no gain, for so long.

Anyway, I hope that you will be discharged soon and back home indoors - you will feel so much better then.
Look forward to a nice chat soon, in the meantime much love and healing wishes headed your way XXXXX

[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!
 
Hi @Nana moon 27 Hope you are not having pain and wishing your the best . Hoping that this surgery will help make things easier for you as you have had more then your share and deserve the very best hope this will make the difference to you that will help you get around so much easier then before. Best wishes for a smooth recovery and hoping you can get time to sleep and relax a bit. Just received my surgery date this afternoon for December 18th and now hoping the time will go fast would be nice to be all finished and ready for more time hopefully in our park and able to walk better. All the best to you Ann and thinking of you. Holly
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom