Guest viewing is limited

TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

Hi
@71Beetle hope you are doing well too.
My new PT is wonderful, I think. He has right on his brochure, No pain=More gain. I was so happy to read that!
 
Glad to hear you were able to safely enjoy a :bath:. Too hot here for a bath, 103 today, whew!
 
That is a great idea to assist with the bath! My mom is looking at getting in one of the walk in baths. They have had a number of quotes and it looks like they found a guy they like to install it and she will be bathing again in August. She has showers but bathing is her "thing" so this will be a big step in easing her pain (arthritis, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc) but will help her emotionally as well.

Happy that you have found a PT that fits well with your needs. Things are looking up! :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
    • @JustJeff That is so kind of you to offer. Problem is I do not like the picture at all. But that was very kind. (unless you can photoshop me out of the whole picture.) :rotfl: might look a little lot weird.

How are you doing? I need to visit your thread.
Have FAITH that I can succeed beyond your wildest dreams, I HOPE.
 
Good morning and afternoon.
@Jozilla Thinking of you preparing for your upcoming surgery.
@71Beetle hope your recovery is going @DogLoverx3 I wish for you a better week. (I think I get it )

@dogwheels My mouse is jumping all over the place....:froggies: (I found a place to use them although by the look of them they are not mice) :heehee: How are you liking your Vionics? I am determined to order 2 more because my feet get so sore in anything else. Snow falling and Vionic thongs flip flops on. :flabber:
@Nanamoon27 I am looking forward to hearing about your retail therapy.
Some of you are not getting tagged.
More,
~hopefaith
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Phil75070
How are you? (and do you look all these jokes up, or are they all cataloged in your gray matter?) Have you heard the quote by Victor Borge "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." I have that on a card with a picture of two very old men. It is one of my favourites. Going through this horrid situation, and being able to laugh at times because of humor here sometimes makes my day.
Thanks for your many encouraging words
~hopefaith
 
@dogwheels
I just had to comment on your beautiful cake.
Like I said, you need to take really good swimming lessons (involving long distance for sure in the curriculum)
and share that. :yes: Did you share any of these decadent recipes?
x x

~hopefaith
(does this colour suit your eyes.....see I am even using the UK spelling of colour...actually I like it a lot more.)
 
@hopefaith The jokes are in the gray matter. In my younger days I could tell jokes one right after another for hours. Now it takes longer to extract them from the depths of the brain as it is now cluttered with too much useless information. I do see if I can find some of the longer jokes I remember on the internet so I can copy and paste instead of typing them out.
 
Hi @hopefaith - the latest cake and the lemon drizzle recipes I posted on Nana Moon's thread as she requested a copy and I thought others may be interested.

My swimming is not that great - certainly couldn't manage it with a cake in my hand!

XX
 
@dogwheels Oh I want to be your friend when you hit the lottery. Open a cake shop with all of your delicious recipes
 
Oh I want to be your friend when you hit the lottery.

That part I can agree with!

Open a cake shop with all of your delicious recipes

That won't work for me as I would put on too much weight and end up looking like a beached whale.

"What do you mean I am out of shape? Round is a shape!"
 
All,
Today sucked ! ( hoping that word is allowed because that is the only word I can come up with.)
"Mediation" with a very biased wanna be. I feel drained and pretty down on myself. This process brings out the worst in a person, so I feel rotten.
The other person comes out looking like the good guy.....go figure. Law. Not commitment. Law.
It is ugly.
~hopefaith
and my knee isn't happy either. Monsoon here too. VERY humid. Yuck.
 
Sorry you had a lousy day, hope tomorrow is better.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Back
Top Bottom