VSlowLife
post-grad
You are right! I wore the non-slip socks today and noticed the difference.I would note that I get better feedback from the floor, so better balance, if I have slippers on, or am barefoot.
Thank you, Paul!Great to see your progress. Hang in there!
United States
I bought all sorts of non-skid slipper socks pre surgery and pretty much lived in them any time I was just in the house. Eagle eye hubby made sure I had them on. I, too, liked the feedback against the floor and felt more “clumsy” in the shoes. I had socks to match any outfit! Lol. Glad to hear things are getting back on track. I’m a journaler and Layla advice is great. It helps you keep track of progress week to week, month to month. Keep up the good work, be patient and kind to yourself. Continued healing blessings. 



Good Morning 
