PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

How much does she weigh? We have a Labradoodle that sleeps between our head. I can't imagine sharing our bed with a Saint Bernard. Where in the bed does she sleep?
 
She's 120 pounds. My cat Finn is 14 pounds. Molly sleeps between us with her head at the foot of the bed. Finn likes to sleep on top of my head.
I'm probably going to go back downstairs and sleep. Molly has already booted me in the knee twice tonight chasing squirrels in her dreams. I sleep on the right side of the bed and it's my left knee.
 
When I got home, my family had to keep the dogs away from me til they calmed down. They are small dogs but get very excited when they see me.
 
It sounds like you're going to be more comfortable there for the time being. I think you made a good choice to go back there.
 
I have been waking up at 2am every night, wife watches tv all nite with her eyes closed and we have two labs 75 lbs each on our queen bed, aggh tired by dinner time, going to bed earlier. The good news is we haeva king size bed coming soon, after we have new carpet installed in the master br, dogs take up most of current bed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Gosh! I don't know how you all get a wink of sleep with all that livestock on the bed!! At one point we had a Maine Coon and a Norwegian Forest cat who slept on our bed but they anchored the duvet down so firmly that we couldn't turn over. Now down to just one Maine Coon. He's a cool cat but was overjoyed to see me when I returned from hospital after my TKR. He's been at my side ever since! Very therapeutic.
 
@Spex10 It use to be worse. We had two Saint Bernards and two cats, plus my husband is 6'4" 280. Even with a king sized bed, it was nuts. The things we do for our pets.

@mwetzel394 - doing OK. Day 8. Been working from home since day 5. Down to 1 oxy in the morning and 1 at night.
 
@UACats70 I don't know what they are. I got all 3 of them from a tire shop. I know strange. My husband uses this locksmith for his job and there is a tire shop next door and there dogs are just always having dogs. Sad, but that's where the 3 of them came from. One looks like a maltese dog, one a poodle and one a corgi kind of mix. I can't seem to figure out how to take pics from my android and put them on here.
 
Day 8

[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, thats great Lorie i could not do much at home for a couple of weeks, tried , just hard , needed my widescreen to work on the reports i was doing, crazy about the things we do for our dogs


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Went out for 2 hours today. I'm guessing it was about a half hour too long. Got home exhausted and swollen. Not painful in general. Just very stiff now when getting up from a seated position.
 
Went out for 2 hours today. I'm guessing it was about a half hour too long.
At only days out of major surgery - well you said it, a bit aggressive to say the least. Let that knee heal. A few short weeks for a lifetime of activity.
 
Understand but too much activity too soon can complicate things. Find some movies to watch, mindless TV that lets you sleep. At only days out of surgery that's all you should be doing.
 
Back
Top Bottom