Guest viewing is limited

TKR March 8/22 RTKR Excited for the next step!

@Axx72 … it’s SO GREAT to hear from you again!!! You continue to amaze me with your adventures. And what a blessing that your wife is feeling better too so you can make these memories together. Our BoneSmarties will enjoy reading your update and see that there is a wonderful life possible after joint replacement. Rock on, my friend!!!
 
It is so good to read about your active life after a joint replacement! I pray the two of you continue to enjoy your surgeries! Ride on, on that fat tire bike. I love mine, too!
 
With so many interruptions, negative media and distractions in the world, simplifying life and not buying into the craziness can really help you find peace and enjoyment in the little things. So much to be thankful for.
Love this! I agree....and what a Summer you had. Your updates are certainly inspirational and your positivity uplifting. Thanks for stopping by, it is always a pleasure to read about your escapades.
I hope you finish out the year in peace, happiness and good health. Take care. Axx! :)
 
Great update and good to be reminded what’s possible during a tough week. Thank you, and yes the volunteers on here are A-MAZING.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom