PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

Sounds like you're doing great! You're my hero:)
I'm 5 days post op & walked outside today.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi All, just over 12 weeks post op and I'm wearing heels today!!! Woot! ROM is better than before surgery. Very pleased with my outcome.

[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
Wedges are definitely better than heels for me! I like those!
 
Super cute shoes! I'm still in my athletic type running shoes.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
18 weeks post-op. Final post-op appt with the OS. He was so impressed with my knee that he called others to come in and have a look. Flexion is at 150+ degrees! Extension is at 0. Zero pain. Back to all normal activities even wearing heels! Next appointment at the 1 year mark!

[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
That's the recovery we love to hear about!!! Congratulations. Now go out and enjoy yourself!!! :thumb:
 
Great job Lori, enjoy life, knee is looking great!


R Partial Knee Replacement 11/28/16
 
@UACats70 - I have enjoyed reading your posts.

I am having my PKR one week from tomorrow (May 22). I hope my recovery is as good as yours.
 
Sounds great. I am 8 weeks and making good progress. I hope that I make the same recovery you did. Congrats!
 
Congrats! Your knee looks awesome. Time to dance![emoji126]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yeah! Great news! Enjoy life and I hope you get many pain free and active years on your PKR!
 
Great news!!!! Although, I'm still jealous of that ROM haha! I'm not complaining though as mine is at a functional level. Good to see your post and update. No falling in those heels now. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom