Guest viewing is limited

PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

I'd really prefer prescription strength ibuprofen, which I know is not recommended when on an Aspirin regimen.
Ibuprofen is not a very effective pain killer. It's basically an anti-inflammatory. And there are dangers related to taking it - it can cause catastrophic gastro-intestinal bleeding and it can also increase the incidence of heart disease.

I think that, if you want to step down from the Oxycodone, you would be better taking Tramadol and Tylenol in combination, as shown in these charts that Josephine has made. The first chart is for 4-hourly dosage and the second one for 6-hourly.
[Bonesmart.org] UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4
 
If your cutting back, remember you still need to stay on a schedule to keep meds in your system to handle the pain. Tramadol is a great step down, but I think it's still to early to cut out meds for long periods of time which is why the schedule works so well. I actually began forgetting a dose because I wasn't in as much pain because week 3 or 4 at certain times, usually in the afternoon (for me) when I wasn't doing anything but elevation and napping. :sleep:
 
Nope. It's part of the Navio Robotics tool that uses sensors to make sure tracking is within .001% of where it should be.
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170110_8c5c0c7b7f59cb64b286f5d80b55f3e5.jpg
 
Day 7: Woke up with pain. Took 1 Oxy and iced. Feel much better now. Was dumb to do home PT at 7 pm. I think that's why I was sore this morning. I plan to sleep in my bed tonight! Been on the couch this whole time.
 
I'm 4 weeks out today and still on my couch. It reclines so I'll switch between sleeping on the recliner or just laying on it. I miss my bed and tried it but still more comfortable on the couch. Hope your day is a good one and you're able to get a good night's sleep!
 
I had my one week follow up with Force Therapeutics. Told them my flexion was at 80 degrees and she said good, OS wants you at at least 70 degrees by week 2. Hooray!
 
What are they having you do? Their requirement is a good number, not aggressive at all.
 
Week 1: Ankle Pumps, Sitting heel slides, sitting knee extensions, sitting straight leg raise
then I will add for Week 2: prone knee hanging, hamstring stretch and add strap/band to heel slides.
 
Ugh. Trying to sleep in the bed. Got in bed at 7:30 to lounge and watch tv. Was so comfy fell right to sleep. Now it's just after 9:30 and I'm wide awake. Trying to be quiet because hubby has early morning tomorrow.
 
@UACats70 that's precisely why I'm still in the lazyboy because I know I will keep my wife up. I'm kinda ready to go back to the bed but it's also nice not to have the pressure of being still and quiet
 
@mbrown and I'm really paranoid about our Saint Bernard. She's always slept on the bed with us. She's up here now. But I worry she'll want down and step on the knee. [emoji190]
 
Back
Top Bottom