gertie
post-grad
@Tweetybrd You're making great progress! I love those walking--and other--milestones. I went to the movies this weekend for the first time in months--such a treat.
Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what has kept me away from the movies all these months. The theater was crowded so we needed to go fairly far up to sit together and it was a bit of a challenge since my new hip is just now getting used to stairs--but I made it!And you didn't have to dread the steps to get to your seat.
keep up the walking it IS the best for healing that hip. And it helped my gait big time.
) In the morning it is perfect.

We were so careful with my grandson being sick and then my son brought it home from college!! Now my mom has it too.


Keep having to remind my self that I am only 2 weeks out and not to do too much. 

You did PT correct? How much and was it gait training too?


I also cooked french dips for dinner last night. (With lots of help from my crock pot and my mom
) But I did feel like I am getting more helpful to everyone. LOL
United States
Ha! Had to laugh when I saw this. I got the same advice from the PT I'm now working with--and I've NEVER been able to swing my hips. I try, I really do, and I just feel silly! So good luck swinging those hips!Best thing my PT told me was to swing my hips and walk like a girl.