Tweetybrd
graduate
@jaymo LOL walk like a girl!
I do think my gait issues is already getting better. So I am hopeful that I wont need much training on that front. I did call the PT and they had no appts this week, so I go next Wed. Which is fine by me.
I will do what a few have said and go in and be honest and tell her what I want to do and if she doesn't want to go along with that I wont go back. I have been going for two short walks a day and every three or so days I increase the amount by a little. Working good so far and am able to walk faster now then at first.
We had our kids over for the Superbowl and even though I didn't do any of the cooking I think I stood on my feet too much. Even after all the warnings to be careful.
I paid for it in the night with lots of achyness in my thigh and down into my calf. Seemed to zap my energy even more too. So yesterday I rested and didnt even go for my walks. Just iced and napped. Feel better today but still resting but have gone for one walk and getting ready to do my 2nd one. I seemed to have fought off the cold and my mom only has a little lingering cough now so I guess I got lucky.
I hope all the other new hippies are doing well and taking care of them selves!!
I do think my gait issues is already getting better. So I am hopeful that I wont need much training on that front. I did call the PT and they had no appts this week, so I go next Wed. Which is fine by me. We had our kids over for the Superbowl and even though I didn't do any of the cooking I think I stood on my feet too much. Even after all the warnings to be careful.
I paid for it in the night with lots of achyness in my thigh and down into my calf. Seemed to zap my energy even more too. So yesterday I rested and didnt even go for my walks. Just iced and napped. Feel better today but still resting but have gone for one walk and getting ready to do my 2nd one. I seemed to have fought off the cold and my mom only has a little lingering cough now so I guess I got lucky.I hope all the other new hippies are doing well and taking care of them selves!!
United States
Was good to get out but was I was tired. I came home and rested and iced.
Or sooner. 



I went for a walk last night with my husband and didn't look at my counter. When we got back I had done 9100 steps for the day. Probably a bit much. LOL