THR Tomorrow is the big day check in time 7:45 AM Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @jebrig3164, just checking in, my friend.
Sounds like you're doing well and your expectations and attitude are right on track.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
@jebrig3164 Im glad to hear all went well with your surgery. So glad you are on the other side. I hope to be there very soon!
 
Don't worry about the low grade fever. It's not unusual. Sounds like you are making good progress there Jeff!
 
I hope you're feeling optimistic about your surgery. Oddly for me, the day before my last surgery, I was completely at peace and ready to be "on the other side"...I think you'll find this a constant thread here.
I sounds like you have a great surgeon, but don't hesitate to ask him LOTS of questions. Usually the PA's are more willing to hold hands, though. You're young, too and that can mean two things...you will want to do too much too soon, but you will heal well, too.
Follow the BS mantra and God bless you tomorrow. :egypdance:
 
@jebrig3164 ...Jeff it sounds like you are continuing to improve daily. Glad to hear it!!! I will be waiting to read more of your recovery journey. Hope you have a restful night.

Hugs
Donna
 
Jeff I am so encouraged after reading your posts. My surgery is tmro morning and I am definitely nervous but staying positive. Keep up the great work!
 
@jebrig3164 how are you doing today? Just checking in to let you know we are pulling for you!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Got released from the hospital yesterday and my surgeon doesn't think that I should be going Tina rehab to keep a close watch on incision. He said why go to a place full of sick people an your not sick? He said your doing well far as your mobility . Stairs, tub, in and out of bed. He said I can send a nurse to your house and a therapist By your home three days a week to watch your incision. So I'm up now and about to have me some coffee and clean up. Thanks for your support Bone Smart.
 
Jeff that is fantastic news!! So glad it all worked out so that you were able to go home to your own bed. I bet you are glad to be home!! Sounds like you are doing great!! Keep us posted!!

Donna
 
Oh wow Jeff - you sound great:) So, so happy for you. Thank you for being an inspiration for those of us yet to come. Continued prayers for your recovery.
 
Hey @jebrig3164, great news - major milestone going home my friend. Take all the time you need to build up your strength, your job right now is to relax and recover.

Remember the mantra, rest, elevate, ice and prescribed pain meds - take care :)

p.s. I deleted your duplicated post :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tomorrow is the big day check in time 7:45 AM  Nervous
this is my scar for my right total hip replacement
 
Glad to hear you are going home. Take it easy and good to see you are well on your way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom