THR Tomorrow is the big day check in time 7:45 AM Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear @ jebrig3164 Keep up the good work!
 
Way to go @jebrig3174. I have been back to work (from home) a full week, full time. I climbed the stairs to the office at leat 5-6 times each day, and it has gotten easier each day. I was tired at the end of the day but allowed a couple of hrs to ice and elevate before cooking dinner. Thar has worked well for me. Good luck with you're post op appt!
 
Glad you popped in to let us know you're doing well!!! Hope that continues for you.
 
What's up BS. Just dropping by to send everyone a word of encouragement it get better. Its been exactly 6 weeks since my surgery. I had a right total hip replacement anterior approach. I'm doing fairly well cooking cleaning and walking. My left hip is also bone on bone and it is still extremely hard to walk on it. I have surgery next month for my left hip to be replaced and can't wait. My surgeon wouldn't do them because of my weight and the extra skin. My incision healed up great. So far, so good! I'm moving a lot better with my right hip. No pain and it is getting stronger by the week. Take care every one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear! When the time comes for your left hip you'll be a pro! Glad to hear you're doing so well- may it continue!
 
So good to hear everything is going so well. It will be six weeks for me on Monday and I am feeling closer to "normal" every day. Best of luck to you for April 2nd. Keep us posted!
 
That's the kind of report we never tire of hearing! Congratulations and here's hoping you get that second hip done very soon so you can really be on your way to a new life!
 
Way to go! That is a great update. April will be here before you know it and you will be an old hand at this now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom