THR Tomorrow is the big day check in time 7:45 AM Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone I am out the house and on my way to the hospital I'm nervous but let the praise began
 
Chris I'm so glad your comfortable and ok be encourage my friend
 
Good morning Jeff - you're on your way - how exciting! Thoughts and prayers are with you.
 
Best of luck and congrats on losing the weight. It's hard but I'm sure it will help your recovery so much!!!

See you on the other side
 
Thanks I have checked in !!! It's on a popping
 
@jebrig3164 ...Good luck to you!! Will be looking for you on the other side. Look forward to hearing your progress during your recovery....Prayers of comfort and healing sent your way!!

Hugs
Donna
 
Emory is top notch hospital. You are in good hands. Atlanta is all over the news! Thinking of you and wishing you sweet success!
 
@jebrig3164 Woohoo and praise God,Jeff!! Let me be the first to say congrats and welcome to the other side!! And to the first day of the rest of your life with your new hip!! Sounds like you are already doing good, glad to hear it!! Rest, take those meds and stay on top of the pain, the rest will come!!

Gentle hugs
Donna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom