Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Hope all is good for you today.
I get that you have to go get some life as it continues to be a long journey for you.
Wishing you well :yes:
 
Hope you're having a good week in sunny AZ
A little drone action, some easy peasy walks and the right amount of rest.
I know it's hard for you...I get it...but doing it right will allow you to unleash the wild man again
soon :hog: Watch out world!
@Fractured
 
I try walking heel to toe as much as I can. But the pain sets in. Its all soft tissue. Going for a massage today. I hope it helps. I better be on good behavior with you ladies LOL Thank you for all the input.... But I have to learn to slow down. It's hard to do!!!
 
You're welcome! We care.....you've been through an awful lot and you just want life to
feel normal again, I get it.

Honestly.....I can't fully "get it" because sadly, through no fault of your own,
you've lived through SO MUCH more than most of us who've experienced THR. All anyone has to do is glance at that image and realize what you've been through. You more than deserve to get this right and you may have to endure a little breathing down your neck in our valiant attempt to keep you sidelined a bit longer. I'll bet you feel like a kid who is grounded to the backyard with his remote flying airplane, only yours is fancy schmancy and takes pics. Feel free to share by the way.....seeing those photos of sunny blue skis with zero snow accumulation on the ground is a reminder of what's coming in just a few short months.....Aaah! can't wait.
A great weekend to you!
@Fractured
 
You have such a beautiful family, and hurry up and wait is the worst.
Try to keep thinking Temporary!
:skep: and behave!
 
Nerve pain got so bad I had to use Salon Pas Patches to quiet them down. Couldn't walk last night. But today.... Pain is 70% better. What a roller coaster ride! Happy weekend
 
Hi @Fractured
Aww, that's too bad....glad you found some relief!
Hope you and the fam have a great weekend in warm, sunny AZ :yes: :SUNsmile:
No wild and crazy antics :old:
 
Hope you are having a good week and that you are managing to behave yourself.
Hope all is eased some.
 
Therapist started me on isometric exercises. OUCH! Happy Valentines Day!!!
 
Hope you and the fam had a nice Valentines Day!

Reading that word OUCH scares me a tad.
Remember who's boss in those PT sessions...I'll give you a big hint, starts with a G and ends with a G :heehee:
That be you!

Hope the rest of your week is great!
@Fractured
 
@Layla I felt popping in the thigh muscle. I figured it was just scar tissue. I may just sit out tomorrow mornings therapy to relax. I know... hard to believe huh? LOL
 
Hi Fractured, just read your story as I have just started back on the forum . After Seeing your X-Ray is quite alarming that this was not found earlier is probably among the questions many ask. I am very sory to hear you are still struggling thru hip revision and wanted to let you that you are not alone.

I had some serious complications with my primary surgery which led to a long 6 year struggle before I finally received revision. All the many blood test and Nuclear CAT scans and xrays did not show any damage. All the damage was found during the revision.

I hope you can get back to doing all the things you love doing soon. Please keep me posted. :fingersx::) :-) (:
 
You're a funny one, yes you are :heehee:
I hope you sat out today...
We do not need and snap, crackle and pop other than in our cereal!
You are grounded :no-fin: lol!
Hope your weekend is great!
@Fractured
 
@Hippielife @Layla I did sit out. Sciatic feels much better however I cant say the same about the thigh???? This is getting old now that I have hit the 6th month mark. I did however get a lil drone time in!!! I shot a friends daughters wedding ceremony in Scottsdale and did a Panoramic of the Golf Course we live at.... have a great week!!! Oh... 2nd injection to the Hip flexor on Weds.. I hope it helps more!!
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell
 
OH how lovely the sunsets in Arizona are famous for their majestic colors. Keep them coming definately brings a :) :-) (:! Beautiful Ariel pic of the golf course, amazing shots by drone. We have so much fun with drones and a pilots liscence required for most states. All the dogs have their Go Pro geo-cams mounted on their cam mount jackets to track them. Cameras have definately evolved the past few years . Keep those beautiful pics coming:wave:

Happy to hear the sciatica is better, I still have thigh pain when I walk on unlevel ground. As long as I stay on solid smooth ground it's fine. Go figure!
 
Hi there,
Two very nice photos, Greg. Thanks for sharing! Love the beautiful sky in the background during sunset.
A great shot for the bride and grooms wedding album. Love!

Sorry that poor thigh is still hurting but it can take up to a year or more. You've been through a lot!
I hope you find relief after the injection on Wednesday. Please keep us posted.
A great week to you in sunny AZ!
@Fractured
 
Thanks for sharing the photo...how gorgeous honestly.
Sorry about your ongoing pain ...
I know you are more than ready to be done with this.
Hope Wednesday brings relief.
 
The Arizona shots really have me wanting to head to Tucson for time with family. Hopefully on schedule for this fall. Hope injection helps with pesky thigh pain. I think our limbs just stay upset with us for awhile.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom